Nine 

WARNING:  MATURE SCENES AND LANGUAGE

The next morning, I woke up in his arms and he was still asleep. I didn't move and just let him sleep. A few minutes he woke up. " Good morning, sweetheart" he said in a low raspy morning voice I said good morning and hugged him. We stayed in bed cuddling then got up and got dressed and went downstairs. I put on black ripped jeans, a white crop top and some white air forces. I brushed my teeth, and my hair and went downstairs. I saw Draco sitting on the couch so I walked over and sat on his lap resting my head on his shoulder. " what's wrong?" He asked " nothing I just want to be close to you" I told him. He smiled then wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my head and we just sat there. Then I lifted my head up and kissed him. He kissed me back and it started off as a slow kiss then moved to making out. He starting kissing my neck making me slightly moan. I sat up and put one leg on each side of him while not breaking the kiss. He picked me up to where my legs we wrapped around him and he carried me to his room. He laid down on the bed and I got on top of him one leg on each side of him. We started making out again and I started moving forwards and backwards making his breaths thicken. He put his hands on my hips and started moving me faster while we were still kissing. After a while he put me on my back and he took of his shirt then mine leaving me in my white Lacey bra. He took my skirt and underwear off and started rubbing my heat. " Draco I-" I moaned. Then he put two of his fingering in me while kissing my neck. "Oh Draco mmm" I moaned loudly. Then he got down kissing my thighs then making his way to what's between them. Then he started eating me out. " Draco I- mm."He got up then took his pants off then boxers revealing his dick. He rubbed it against my throbbing heat and then shoved it in. Making me moan loudly. " Fuck darling your very tight" he said while his breath thickens. He started go faster and faster. We were both moaning loudly. " Draco I-I'm g-gonna cu-" I said while moaning. "Not yet sweetheart" he said back. While he was going faster and faster leaving me breathless. Put pulled out and started rubbing his friend trying to cum." Cum inside me draco" I said. He looked confused but didn't fight it. And then put it back inside me then started go faster. He put my legs on his shoulder and started go even faster." Fuck" he said while rolling his head back. I felt him came inside me. " Get on your knees for me sweetheart." Draco told me. I obeyed him and go on my knees. I grabbed his hard cock and licked the cum off it and started to deep through him. " Fuck bells" he said while rolling his head back with pleasure. I continued to suck him off while he's moaning my name." Bells im fixing to cum" he said while his eyes are rolling in the back of his head. I felt his came in my mouth I swallowed it then got up and started kissing him. We both got on the bed and laid down trying to catch out breaths. after we stoped,I put shorts on and so did he. We got under the covers and cuddled for about and hour. That night I took a shower and sent an owl out to our friends inviting them to a party which was tomorrow. Two days after tomorrow was my 18th birthday and our parents was gonna be back. I sent the owl then climbed into bed with Draco then we went to sleep. " I'm gonna marry you one day" Draco whispered. I smiled and kissed his cheek and we continued to get some sleep.