Twelve

11 YEARS LATER

"Scorpius come on your going to miss the train" I yelled from the living room towards my 11 year old son. It's been 11 years since we had a sit down conversation with our parents about me being knocked up. When Draco turned 22 and I was 21, Draco proposed and got married two months later. All our friends were invited and dad never could let me go. I never thought he still thought as me as his baby girl. I mena i was an only while but still. On our wedding day, dad was smiling more than ever. And so was Lucius. Mom and mrs Malfoy we're so exited and we're practically jumping all the way to the moon. We lived with Mr and Ms malfoy until Scorpius was age 2 when we bought a house by his parents. It's not as big as theirs but it's super nice. It's a 5 bedroom and 4 bathroom house and has a outdoor pool and a small little quidditch field and more. It's super nice and I'm super grateful. Today was the day we drop our son of to his first year at Hogwarts. We were super happy and couldn't believe it. Scorpius has his fathers hair and my eyes. He looks like a perfect mix of me and Draco. " we're going to be late" Draco yelled out for Scorpius to hurry. Once he came down the stairs with his trunk we loaded it up in the car and drove to the train station. When we got their we wished him good luck and we can't wait to see him on holidays. " mom, dad what if I don't get Slytherin?" Scorpius asked. Draco got down on one knee and told him that if he didn't get in Slytherin we will still love him either way. We helped him on the train and hugged him and watched the train leave.    " I remember my first time on the train when we first met" Draco said while hugging me. I hugged him back and we headed home.

(Scorpius did get in Slytherin)

THE END, THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE VOTE ❤️❤️❤️❤️