Five

Once everyone came downstairs we made our way in little groups out the castle. Once everyone got outside we started walking to the lake. One group with a speaker and music. Then the other with drinks and cups. When we got outside I walked with Draco and the rest of my group. It got pretty cold so I put on Draco hoodie. " Is that my Jacket?" Draco asked while smiling. "No, it's your hoodie" I said while laughing. He then picked me up and threw me back over his shoulder." Put me down" I demanded while laughing. He said no then carried me the whole way there. Once we got there he put me down then we all started setting things up. The lights the music then the drinks. Since it was in the low 40's we didn't swim we just hung out. Half way through the night we all got super drunk. None of us could walk straight and we all were being stupid. Like we all played drinking games and none of us could take it seriously. The music was super loud and I heard one song that I loved. So pretty by Reyanna Marie. After I heard the song I immediately ran over to Lia and Anami and we all started singing the song " I know he don't like it when I talk back, run that mouth like forest gump, but I like it when he talk back, make my pussy throb when he shut me up, beat it up, then beat it up. Neighbors yellin while we pipe it up, kitty pur, make that kitty purr!" We kept singling the song over and over again. Our friends kept laughing at us and we just kept singing to it. Everyone was watching us at this point. After we finished singing people started clapping and cheering and we bowed the walked over the the rest of the group. I went over to Draco and hugged him and he kissed my head and then Pansy ran over to us in a hurry. " Professors!!" Pansy yelled while grabbing our group and we all ran. Mattheo stopped and grabbed two bottle of vodka and ran with us. We ran into the woods and waited for the trail to be clear before we can run back into the castle. Once we all saw it was clear, we started running and running our hearts out until we made it into the castle. once we got in the castle, we made sure it was clear and then ran to our common room. Once we got there we waisted no time by making it look like we were there the whole night. We took our mascara off and put our hair up in buns or ponytails and put our pjs on. While the boys just went to bed. Then we all chugged water to try and sober us up then we all went to bed. The next morning I got woken up by Draco, shaking me trying to wake me up. I asked him what he was doing and he handed me a note. The note said " DRACO MALFOY AND ISABELLE SNAPE YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE YALL BETTER BE IN MY OFFICE BY 10:30AM, SIGNED PROFESSOR SNAPE." Shit, shit,shit,shit" I said over and over again. While rubbing my head. Draco had on some grey sweatpants and a white hoodie so I decided to wear Under Armor shorts and his hoodie from last night. " spray me with your Cologne" I told him. "Why?" He asked me. I told him that I needed to drown the smell of alcohol off me and I wanted the jacket to smell like him. He sprayed two time of his cologne on the hoodie then on himself. Then I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair then we started walking to dads office. We talked a little before reaching his office then talking a deep breath before walking in. " hi dad how was your-" I said and got cut off my him. I don't know why but that was all the did was cut people off. " Where were y'all last night?" He asked me and Draco. "Me and the group has a sleepover in my dorm sir" Draco told him trying to convince him. " Isabelle come here" he told me then grabbed his wand. " ah shit, her we go" I mumbled for only Draco to hear me. He did the alcohol spell, and somehow it didn't pick up that we drunk last night. " Isabelle you smell like a guy" dad said. " last night I got cold and I burrowed Draco's hoodie" I told him. " why were you cold usually the dorms are warm?" He said while standing up with his arms crossed. I couldn't think of anything and I just froze there. " I keep a fan in my room because I get hot easily" Draco told him completely covering for me. He bought our lie and he let us go and we went back to the common room and sat on the couch. Draco sat down then pulled me on top of him on his lap. We talked about what just happened. "We're going to have to tell your dad sooner or later" Draco told me while playing with my hair. I told him that we should tell them during summer. He agreed and we decided to just lay there and talk until everyone got up. Once everyone got up we went to breakfast and told them what happened. During the conversation Draco put his hand on my thigh and I just let him. We didn't wear uniforms so I had the same clothes I had on from this morning. After breakfast we decided to go to Hogsmeade. We went to the common room and went to our dorms and got dressed.

PLEASE VOTE ❤️❤️❤️