Eleven

That morning we got up, went downstairs and saw all of our parents sitting on the sofa. They were all just talking, but when they saw us they changed the subject and everyone walked up to me and gave me a hug. Even Lucius. They took all of us out to eat, and we went home that day, and everyone gave me a gift. But around five in the afternoon, they said they had to leave due to work business. We agreed and we laid down and just cuddled for a while. then we decide to go to the pool and go swimming. it was really fun and i'm glad that everyone got to come down and visit us for my birthday.

1 MONTH AFTER MY BIRTHDAY
I've been feeling really nauseous lately and haven't been able to keep anything down and I've been tired. " hey I think you should take a pregnancy test" Draco suggested while playing with my hair. I said ok and he asked one of the house elves to get one. " I want you to know if you are. I'm super excited and ready and I'll love you either way" Draco said with a concerned voice. I told him I was scared, but if he was there with me, then I would get through it. The house elf  came back with the test and I took it and we waited. The 15 minutes felt like forever and I was so scared to see the results. Finally it was time to see. I grab the test and we close our eyes in the count of three we opened them. 1,2,3 we opened our eyes and I was positive. I looked a Draco and he was smiling but I was scared. I didn't know what my parents are going to think. I didn't know what his parents are going to think. I was scared and I didn't know what people are gonna think of me, but I was ready to raise his kid. I hugged him, and I told him that I was ready. I sent an owl out to our friends letting them know and they immediately sent one back. I told them to come over and they did. I showed the girls my baby bump and I told them that Draco said that he was ready and that he was happy. They hugged me and congratulated me. " but now it's time we had to tell our parents" I said while taking a deep breath. I brought everyone into one room. While me and Draco wrote the note. We gave it to the owl and he was off. I was scared I was really scared about what they were gonna say and what they were  going to do. The next day we got a note saying "we're on our way home and we will discuss this there signed parents" that night our friends left and we got ready to face our parent the next morning. That morning we got dressed and went downstairs and sat on the couch and waited for them to come in the door. "Ah shit- their here" I said while standing up. Draco grabbed my hand and we walked and opened the door. " you too sit on the sofa now" dad yelled. We went to the sofa and sat down and didn't say anything. We was still holding my hand and we looked at each other and waited for their response. All our parents sat in from of us and just looked at us. Not saying anything just looking. " how could you do this? We specifically said not to." Mom Spoke up " how do you know this happened here, we were together long before we came here?" I told them. Then realizing what I just revealed. I heard Draco Chucking next to me." Oh and technically y'all said no funny business, you never were specific" I told them. " not that it would of mattered anyways" Draco mumbled. "Remember after your dads class when we went to the astronomy tower" Draco mumbled. I giggled to myself and thought about how this wasn't out first time. We did it once at the school besides making out but we didn't think anything of it, no protection and no pregnancy spells to keep me from getting pregnant and of course no pills. " y'all both are grounded, no friends, no television, and y'all are sleeping in deferent rooms. " that didn't stop us before" Draco mumbled. I put my hand over my mouth trying not to laugh. " we want y'all to know we are happy for y'all just disappointed at the moment" Narcissa told us while grabbing mine and Draco's hand. "Since your pregnant and having a baby you should know that you were an accident too" mom said. I looked at dad and he was smiling. First time he smiled was when mom told me I was an accident. Draco's parents didn't seem that upset as mine did. But also I think they knew at the same time it was going to happen.

ONE LAST CHAPTER AND THEN ITS FINISHED. PLEASE VOTE YOU DONT HAVE TO BUT IT WILL MEAN ALOT❤️❤️❤️