One

Warning: Language, no spicy in this part but it soon will be!!

"Isabelle get your ass up!" I rolled over and saw the clock. Shit! I jumped up and ran over to grab some Nike shorts and a oversized hoodie and some blue Air Force 1 and white Nike socks. I was going to Hogwarts for the 7th year and I couldn't wait to see my best-friend Draco Malfoy. My parents and his parents were best-friends also. I would always spend the summer there. It was Christmas break and we decided to go back to our house and spend Christmas break here. But know Christmas break was over and I was running super late for the train. I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth did my hair putting it in a cute messy bun and put some light makeup on and grabbed my trunk and ran downstairs. My Mom was sitting downstairs on the sofa and was giving me a glare. After she was done looking at me we went outside and got in the car and drove to the train station. Once we got there I hugged my mom goodbye and went to go look for Draco and our other friends. Blaise and Mattheo and Lia. My dad worked at Hogwarts. His name was Professor Snape. I guess I get my looks from my mother because I look nothing like him. He was always harder on me in his class and would always find a way to embarrass me. That would be the only time I would see him smile was when he was embarrassing me. "Isabelle!" Yelled a tall blonde porcelain skin boy. Draco! I yelled back while hugging him. I've always had a tiny crush on him but never could find a way to tell him. We hugged for about 10 seconds before we backed away. Looking into his grey/silver eyes I could feel myself blushing. We met up with the rest of the group and boarded the train. After a while of looking we finally found a empty compartment. We sat down and started talking about what we did over Christmas break. "So Isabelle did you get laid over the break" Lia asked while laughing. We all started laughing and I told them " Y'all know my dad, nothing gets passed him" I said while looking out window. The train ride to Hogwarts was truly the best part. Sitting with my best friends and looking at the view out the window would never get old. After a while we all decided to put our heads down and take a nap before getting to Hogwarts. I couldn't wait for summer I knew that it was going to be amazing. Last summer I started watching what I ate and started working out. I used to way 167lbs and now I weighed 114lbs. And I loved it. This summer I would tell him how I felt.

PLEASE VOTE ( ONLY IF YOU WANT TOO ❤️❤️❤️)