P1.1: The Light Within

When the Neo-Alchemy Stars expanded their knowledge to the Universe, more aliens came from space colonies and contributed their findings about the Universe to the future. However, a certain "Radical Destruction Bringer" seeks to disrupt the moment by sending waves of the infamous C.O.V. (Combat Organism Vanguard) after the colonies.

Present Day, a young member of the Neo-Alchemy Stars named "Gai Takamaru" witness a battle between an energy being of light fighting a Kaiju while in a simulation. Then, Gai wonders if he's ready to learn more about the energy being.

Then, the Radical Destruction Bringer returns and sets its sights on Earth. It sends Varsite to Earth and what comes out of it was the Space Combat Beast, C.O.V.

GUARD HQ's special team, XIG-SELECT sends in Team Sonic to deal with this threat

GUARD HQ's special team, XIG-SELECT sends in Team Sonic to deal with this threat. Then, it evolves into its new form: Hyper C.O.V.

The XIG Fighters won't be enough to beat a Hyper-evolved C

The XIG Fighters won't be enough to beat a Hyper-evolved C.O.V. But then, Gai was transported to meet the Giant of Light, now "Ultraman" and wants to fight together with him, so he gets enveloped into the light and transformed into Ultraman.

Ultraman fights Hyper C.O.V. and the battle begins!