P1.13: The Last Thing I Want...

Ultraman Geyser and Ultrawoman Aguilera. Two Ultras with differing views of protecting Earth, are now duking it out.

[ULTRAMAN GEYSER: GROUND VERSION!]

[ULTRAWOMAN AGUILERA: ICE VERSION!]

Meanwhile, an entity that serves as the Queen is watching the whole thing play out.

[ULTRAMAN GEYSER: LIGHTNING VERSION!]

[ULTRAMAN AGUILERA: AIR VERSION!]

As Geyser and Aguilera continue their duel, the rest of XIG-SELECT realizes the RDB's aim.

Hikari: "You've gotten strong, Gai."

Gai: "It's not that I'm strong. I've realized something: I'm borrowing the power of Earth, and so are you.

Hikari: "The Earth's not so forgiving, you know. She gave me those powers for destruction. Fulfilling Earth's wishes is what I'm doing. The last thing I want... is you in the way!"

What happened after their duel is unknown, but both Gai and Hikari are both taken in by XIG-SELECT.

Then, they realized that their recent clash brought in Zorulim, prompting XIG-SELECT to send in all fighters at once.

Gai realizes that Crisis is running wild and he needs to stop it, but Hikari stops him. That's when Hikari realizes that the RDB rewrote the conclusion.

The Fighter Teams can't do much against Zorulim, so Gai steps in, but not without Hikari giving him something to remember her by, and disappears to parts unknown. 

Hikari: "I have nothing to protect, not anymore."

Gai: "You're wrong! There are lots of important things that are worth protecting, as long as you believe!"

[SLOT IN: GEYSER SUPREME!]

[READY?]

Gai: "Transcend, the Courage within me! Ultraman Geyser!!!"

[ULTRAMAN GEYSER: SUPREME VERSION!]

Ultraman Geyser appears in his ultimate form, Supreme Version, and faces Zorulim in a final battle!

Gai: "I received power from Aguilera! I won't let it end like this!"

[SUPREME SABER!]

Geyser uses his new weapon, the Supreme Saber to fight Zorulim. Then, with the help of the XIG Fighters, Geyser finishes off Zorulim with the Supreme Strash attack.

[SUPREME STRASH!]

Then, Gai is welcomed back to XIG-SELECT with an apology and open arms, in light of his new form, but he knows that Hikari is alive and will come back one day when she decides to fight with him.