P1.5: Stalker Eyes

A new Ultraman has appeared, or, an Ultrawoman by the name of "Ultrawoman Aguilera," and her name is Hikari Fujimoto, former member of the Neo-Alchemy Stars, and now, she's protecting the Earth, however, she's protecting only the planet, except for Humanity. Gai's got a lot on his mind, but trust me, he's not the only one.

Someone is stalking one of XIG-SELECT's officers, mainly Hina, but what appears on the monitor is a... giant eyeball?

Then, XIG-SELECT recognizes the eyeball belonging to a "Strange Creature" named "Gan-Q"

Team Sonic and the Peace Carry head into action. Gan-Q makes a laughing sound that not only affects Hina but somehow, Gai too. Does that mean Gan-Q defies all logic? Now, Gan-Q is after the media and is directing its attention to all of humanity to drive themselves insane.

The next day, Gan-Q is going on a bigger scale, this time, it's going after every single Neo-Alchemy Star in the Universe.

Not wanting to take anymore, Gai must put an end to this and protect Hina and everyone from Gan-Q, once and for all.

[SLOT IN, GEYSER STANDARD!]

[READY?]

Gai: "Awaken, the light within me! Ultraman Geyser!"

[ULTRAMAN GEYSER: STANDARD VERSION!]

Ultraman Geyser appears and fights Gan-Q. Then, one of Team Sonic's flyers and Geyser end up trapped inside Gan-Q. Then, Geyser is tormented by Gan-Q's powers. But, Geyser gets a new weapon, the TDG-Claw.

[TDG-CLAW!]

Geyser uses the TDG-Claw to save Team Sonic, destroying Gan-Q in the process.

Hina's finally safe, and let's hope we can see more of Gan-Q in a future encounter. What, where have I seen those Ultramen before? Who gave Geyser the TDG-Claw?