P2.15(Final): Adam and Eve of Earth

Gai Takamaru, now with a plan to get his and Hikari Fujimoto's powers back, needs the help of the Neo-Alchemy Stars and XIG-SELECT to use the Repulsor Lifts and the Kaiju's energies to do it. And then...

Gai: "Here it comes, Hikari."

Hikari: "Gai, let's do this!"

Gai: "GEYSER!!!"

Hikari: "AGUILERA!!!!"

[ULTRAMAN GEYSER: SUPREME VERSION!]

[ULTRAWOMAN AGUILERA: SAPPHIRE VERSION!]

They're back! Now, as Ultraman Geyser Supreme Version and Ultrawoman Aguilera Sapphire Version! The 2 Ultras clear out the Darkness as they are met by Zogra.

Zogra: "And here, I thought you've given up and let me take care of this world, what happened?"

Gai: "We don't decide who, or what, gets destroyed. We learned that through the battles ahead!"

Hikari: "Sorry, but we won't accept your way of doing things, Zogra!"

Both: "We will be the ones... who will take care of our Earth!"

Shaping their resolve, Geyser and Aguilera hit Zogra with a barrage of beam attacks, which pisses her off.

Zogra: "Why you! Not only do you lecture me, but you dare injure me?! Unforgivable! UNFORGIVABLE!!!!"

A pissed-off Zogra turns into her True Form, which looks like the one who battled Gaia and Agul. The Mizuoeno Dragon appears and helps out the 2 Ultras stop Zogra, to no avail. Geyser and Aguilera finish off Zogra once and for all with a combination of his Supremium Stream and her Sapphirium Stream.

After the battle, XIG-SELECT's mission was finally over and the Radical Destruction Bringer was never seen again. As for Gai and Hikari, they're seen traveling together... on a date?!