P1.9: Who is Aguilera?

Facing a metal monster like Mimikku is one thing, but Ultrawoman Aguilera appearing out of nowhere is something else. As she fights a 2nd version of Mimikku, Team Sonic gets caught in it too.

Then, Gai remembers how he first met Hikari Fujimoto, along with Daniel Goodman and Alien Metron Dr. Headline. But then, she quits the Neo-Alchemy Stars and heads off alone.

Then, Hikari remembers her time testing Neo-Crisis, and succeeded. Then, she starts to have visions of a blue Ultra. Then, Neo-Crisis changed the prediction, making itself believe that Humans will be the ones to perish.

Meanwhile, as Hikari tries doing more checks than usual, she stumbles upon a program named "Aguilera" and gets sucked in. This is where Hikari meets Ultrawoman Aguilera.

As Gai meets Dr. Headline, another flashback reveals that Hikari slowly understands Aguilera's feelings, and then Hikari gets dragged into the light, becoming Ultraman Aguilera.

Then, Hikari understands the pain of the Earth and wishes for Aguilera's power. Then, Mimikku the 2nd appears, and Hikari shows up as Ultrawoman Aguilera.

Hikari: "AGUILERAAAA!!!"

[ULTRAWOMAN AGUILERA!]

Aguilera fights Mimikku the 2nd, who changes into a fake Aguilera. Gai tries to step in but Aguilera stops him and changes forms.

[SLOT IN: AGUILERA ICE!]

[ARE YOU READY?]

Hikari: "Freeze everything around me, the Ice below me! Ultrawoman Aguilera!"

[ULTRAWOMAN AGUILERA: ICE VERSION!]

Even Mimikku the 2nd couldn't stand up to Aguilera's new Ice powers!

Then, Hikari shows up and Gai implores her to fight beside him, but she's still adamant about the Destruction of Humanity to help Earth. Looks like there's no changing her.