SIXTEEN | Luca

LORENZOS POV

LORENZOS POV

10:45 am

While Marcello and Ari are at the gym I took this time as the perfect opportunity to talk to Luca. Bring him up to speed with the plan but first I had to get him away from the gym window. He's been watching her at the gym for the last 20 minutes.

"Luca get away from that window!" I yelled from the front door.

"Oh shut up Enz I just want to see my best friend!" He yelled back

"Luca now!" I said sternly. He rolled his eyes and began walking over to me.

"Look I know you want to talk to her and see her but I just don't want to overwhelm her. She barely remembers us" I said with a hint of sadness in my voice.

"I know I know I just hate to see those scars all over her body. I just want to hug her. I've been watching her through the windows since she got home." He paused for a moment. "I saw the nught she was harming herself in the bathroom. All I wanted to do was scream and stop her but I wasn't allowed too" he was looking down.

"I know and I promise you will talk to her when we get back from America"

He nodded and began to follow me to my office. Sandro, Leo and Aurelio are packing. Luca is already packed as am I.

"What happened to the ruthless assassin? You've grown soft seeing her again" I chuckled a little looking back at him.

He hid his face as he was blushing. I knew he always had a thing for my sister. Even after she was kidnapped he had a thing for her. Every girl has tried to get with him and he pays no kind to any of them. He won't even look in the direction of another girl. If anything ever happened between them I'm just glad it would be with Luca. I know he won't do anything and he will keep her safe.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. She isn't allowed to date anyways.

"Okay we leave in about an hour. Do not let Marcello see you. He will know something is up if he sees you."

"Why isn't Marcello coming?" Luca interrupted

"He has always hated Angelo and I don't want his anger getting in the way. Trust me we all hate Angelo but Marcello is explosive and unpredictable. Plus I think Ari feels the safest with him and I don't want her to feel unsafe in her own home. She needs someone she trusts to stay with her" I explained

Luca nodded and I continued "now when we get to America I need you to go find a place to set up. I need you there to watch our backs. We have no idea if Angelo was working for anyone. After we have the body we are checking his house and car and I want you there too." I finished and Luca nodded.

Just as Luca was about to leave my office I hear Marcello and Aria walking down the hall towards my office.

"Luca under my desk now!" I whisper shouted at him.