SIX | Scars

LORENZOS POV

LORENZOS POV

I got up before the rest of my siblings to go start breakfast. I'm hoping breakfast will go better than dinner. Before I leave I take in the beautiful sight of my sister asleep. Peaceful and safe and all around her, her brothers that will do anything to keep her safe. I smile to myself as I go start breakfast.

ARIAS POV

ARIAS POV

I wake up in Marcellos arms. Quickly remembering what had happened last night.

Oh my god what is wrong with me

Do they know anything else

I kept my eyes closed trying to calm my mind about what had happened.

I open my eyes slowly as I felt someone shaking me slightly " Wake up Tesoro it's time for breakfast" I recognized that voice, Elio. I try to stretch and felt Marcello pull a blanket over us groaning loudly.

He is not a morning person.

I chuckled softly then heard a simultaneous "awww" then I heard Marcello "that was so cute do it again" I chuckled again "what laugh?" I asked. "Yes do it more often it's cute" I smiled to him and then felt his arms hugging me tightly. I wince slightly in pain before he lets go. "so breakfast?" I said trying to get out of Marcellos grasp. " We all got up and headed down to the kitchen. Then I realized...

Shit. My gun it's gone.
It's probably in the bathroom I hope they didn't find it.

I pushed the thoughts away. I was too hungry to care at that moment. The smell of bacon and pancakes filled my nose.

I sat in the same spot next to Lorenzo and Elio. We all sat and began to eat. I stopped eating to turn to Lorenzo. "C-can you guys all introduce yourselves again just so I know" He smiled sweetly "of course princepessa" Lorenzo voice was loud and powerful. "Boys introduce yourselves" Elio started with a huge grin on his face " I'm Elio your twin!" I smiled. " I'm Sandro I'm your second eldest brother! He shot me a cheesy grin. I chuckled a little and smiled back. "I'm Leonardo but you can call me Leo, I'm your third eldest brother" so that his name, Leo. I smiled at him. "I'm Marcello you can call me Mar and I'm your fourth eldest brother" He shot me a soft smile and I smiled back "Thank you"

We all continued to eat and once breakfast was over Lorenzo cleared his throat "So princepessa we were thinking of taking you to dinner tonight" I smiled but the smile quickly turned to a sad expression " I wouldn't have anything to wear and I wouldn't want to be an embarrassm-" I was cut off by Lorenzo. " Nonsense princepessa I've already had a dress sent to your room and tomorrow I'll have Leo and Mar take you clothes shopping and whatever else you need" A smile appears on my face. I've never been shopping before I'm excited!

Careful don't let your guard down

I shut that voice out and just looked forward to spending time with my new brothers. Lorenzo placed his hand on my shoulder "Can I talk to you in my office" I nodded and followed him to his office.

"Your house is gorgeous" "Our" I looked at him confused. "It's your house too princess" I smiled.

-in Lorenzo's office-
-Possible TW-

He motioned for me to sit in the chair opposite of him. " I have some rules you need to follow" I nodded "First no leaving alone, always take either me or one of your brothers with you okay?" I nodded "Next no boyfriends" I laughed "what if I like girls" he laughed slightly "then no girlfriends either" I nodded my head smiling. "Next do not go to the basement and always knock before coming into my office" I nodded again "that's all now I want to talk about what happened last night."

I looked down into my lap, avoiding his gaze. "What happened Aria?" I just shook my head. "Please princepessa talk to me" I slightly looked up, his face filled with worry. "Per favore fammi entrare" (please let me in) I hestitsted before answering back in Italian "Ho paura che penseria meno di me" ( I'm scared you'll think less of me) He face shocked in what I just said " you speak Italian?!" I nodded laughing slightly he shook his head "Aria I nor any of your brothers will think less of you, we just want to help, you don't have to tell me everything..yet. But please tell me what happened last night" I nodded sheepishly. "I-it's just all too much" my voice cracked as I began to cry. Lorenzo came to my side, half my face in his hands. "E-everything's just so new and I'm scared I'll wake up and be back in my old house"

With him

He brought me into a hug "I promise I'll never let you go. You're stuck here" he laughed slightly at his own words. I laughed with him and hugged him back tightly. " now Leo is a doctor and he will be looking at your wounds okay? Just to make sure you don't need stitches or anything" I nodded then it hit me "D-do they all know?" He nodded and my heart sank. "Marcello held you till you fell asleep and the rest of us slept on the floor in your room" he paused before saying this next part " we all love you so much and we have missed you more than you know" I smiled and he led me out of his office to Leo's room.

Leo hasn't said much to me since I've gotten here. I don't know why. He seems so cold.

Leo opened his door for us and had me sit on his bed. He inspected my arms and thighs. I made sure to keep the bruising hidden. "You're lucky none of them need stitches" I nodded and he wrapped my arms in some bandages. Lorenzo left his room first and I followed until Leo grabbed my hand. I looked at him confused " Please bella (pretty) if you ever feel like this again call me or at least call one of us okay?" I nodded "no please Bella promise me" he spoke softly. "I promise" he then brought me into a warm hug. This is the first time he's shown emotion towards me. I like his hugs. I hugged him back then we both went back downstairs.

__________________________________

Hello Lovlies!! Hope you're enjoying the book so far. It's gonna get intense next chapter so be prepared 😁

<3 lemonlimonnade