THIRTY THREE | Drugs

Hey I just wanted to clerify something, I realized I never put what season they are in. It is October
Also I would just like to put a TW over this chapter. There is use and talk of drugs and self harm.

I woke up to the sight of all the people I loved asleep beside me

I laid back down resting my head on Lucas shoulder. He smelt like cedar wood and eucalyptus. I let the smell fill my nose as I took a deep breath.

Last night was amazing and helped me in ways I never could have helped myself but I wanted more. I wanted to relax and feel calm. I wanted my mind to shut off. I thought a shower might help so I carefully moved out from between Luca and Mar. My head was pounding and dried tears from last night stained my face and hair.

As I got up I made sure nobody woke up and slowly made my way up the stairs to Luca and I's room. As I passed Mars room a thought crossed my mind.

I know he has weed and that helped the last time I did it with him so it could help me now.

I slowly walked into his room trying to find where he would keep his stash.

I finally found a tiny black box in the top of his closet.

"Bingo!" I said quietly to myself. I grabbed a pre rolled joint he already had and placed the box where I had found it.

I carefully left his room and walked over to mine. Opening the window and I sat carefully on the roof.

I lit up the joint, letting the smoke fill my lungs before releasing it.

I coughed slightly after my second hit. Coughing into my arm to try and muffle the sounds.

I have smoked weed before so it didn't make me cough too much anymore.

I had 4 more hits and put out the joint. Making sure to hide it on the roof. I quickly shut the window and took off my clothes. I ran to the shower, worried someone would be waking up soon and come to find me smelling like I just walked through a dispensary.

I turned the water to hot. Wanting to get warm after sitting on my roof in the cold for so long.

I stepped in letting the water consume me. The drug starting to kick. Letting my body relax and my mind quiet down.

My body vibrating as I wash the shampoo out of my hair.

I hear a soft knock on the bathroom door. "Hey
Ri, you doin okay?" Lucas soft tired voice asked.

"Yeah I'm good I'll be out in a minute" I yelled back.

I quickly washed the conditioner out of my hair and jumped out of the shower. I through my hair up into a messy bun and wrapped myself in the new black fluffy robe Elio picked up at the mall.

"Hi gorgeous" Luca said softly as I walked into the room.

"Why hello there sleepy boy" I said smiling.