THIRTY NINE| Xander and Cameron

As we made ourway into the house I rushed inside to see Leo and Sandro and Mar

As we made ourway into the house I rushed inside to see Leo and Sandro and Mar. I was so excited to tell them all about my day.

"You're favorite sister is home!" I yelled loudly as I walked into the living room.

"Welcome home Bella, tell us all about your day!" Leo said with a smile on his face.

"OMG it was so much fun and not as scary as I thought. I mean lunch was a little intimidating with so many people but I love my classes, well except for math, but other than that it was so fun and some girls even complimented my outfit." I said happily

"And no one gave you a hard time right princess?" Enzo asked in a more stern tone.

"No, I mean a few people did stare this morning before classes started but Luca and Elio took care of it." I said smiling.

"Good princess, lm glad you're liking it so far." Enzo said smiling back.

"Yeah, I'm excited for tomorrow, now I'm gonna go upstairs and get started on my homework. Let me know when Xander and Cameron get here I wanna get to know them more!" I said happily as I ran upstairs. Not waiting for a response.

"So how was she really today?" Mar asked as I made my way into the living room

"So how was she really today?" Mar asked as I made my way into the living room. I guess Ri had already gone upstairs. She was so excited for homework.

"She really did have fun. No one messed with her or said anything to her that wasn't nice. She hated math but she loved the rest of her classes." I said giving Mar and the other brothers a reassuring smile.

"Yeah and I think it helped with have Luca and I with her all day" Elio chimed in giving a soft smile.

"Good, that helps ease my mind a little. With everything this last week I was worried about her going" Mar said giving a weak smile.

I wonder what's on his mind. I'll have to ask him later tonight. I'm sure Xander and Cam will put him in a better mood.

"Yeah she's doing good and I think going to school might help her a little. Don't worry too much we've got her back" I said as I began to walk towards the stairs.