Next To You.

Song for this chapter

Meek

I lit myself a cigarette as I looked at Renn.

"So you sure you ain't gonna be like the others and screw me over."

She smiled nervously as she tried finding the right words to say .

"You really think I'm that stupid Meek.?"she asked.

"Hell yeah you no good bitch," I said looking at her.

"Meek baby we can work something out and take those motherfuckers down."

"Nah man ,"I said pulling my gun out."You been taking to long in getting the damn job done."

"Just give me a little more time to get the job done Meek that's all I need a little more...time."

"Ya no time is something we all don't have, and I think yours has run out,"I said blowing the smoke out of my mouth.

"Pull the car over right here,"I instructed my driver.

"Where are we,"Renn asked looking out the window.

"Your on date with death ,"I said as my driver opened the door .

"Get out of my damn car," I said I sternly.

"Meek ,"she said looking at me.

"Now !"

She reluctantly got out as I got out behind her with my gun aimed at her.

"Any last words to say while you still can?"

"Yeah burn in hell you sick bastard."

"Your gonna burn before me baby ,"I said as I fired three times execution style as her body flew backwards on the grass.

I lowered my gun as I looked at her lifeless body.

She was pretty far away from view so about time anyone finds her she'll be bones.

I threw my cigarette on the ground as I put the light out with my foot.

I got back in my car as my driver looked at me through the rearview mirror .

"Where to sir?"

"Anywhere these wheels take us ,but far away from this dump."

He nodded as the car started moving.

I was finally on my own again and was glad about it.It was time to take over somewhere else.

"I'm a boss. The bitches stay coming in,"I thought looking out the window as the trees became blurry figures.

It was time for a new beginning.

-

-
Nicki

A month and two days later.

August has been doing better we've had a long journey in everything but hopefully these hoes don't make him act up again because I won't be standing by his side if he decides to "hoe around".

I put Mel's shirt over his head as he talked my ear off.

Everything was going well for the most part as I looked up at August ,who smiled at me as I looked away.

The engagement is slowly processing. If it takes twenty years before we wed I wouldn't care,as long as it was too him.

I put Mel's socks and shoes on as I stood up and rubbed my hips.

Tonight Mel ,Mama Sheila,and I were going to see August perform live .

Even though his last hit was "Kissin' on my tattoos" he still had a supportive nation.But these girls better keep their hands too themselves.

"You look good behbey,"August said kissing my cheek.

"Thanks."

-

"Make sum mu'fuckin noise in hea,"August said walking around on the stage as you could hear the crowd yelling.

"Mel come outchea," August said as Mel looked at me.

"Go ahead,"I said as Mel awkwardly went out as the crowd watched.

"Ya gonna turn up wit me ,"August asked as DJ Deadly played back the I Luv This Shit track.

August started jumping around like a idiot as Mel did the same. You can definitely tell where Mel got his dance moves from.

After a few more songs and stupid dances from my boys,and August's grinding.The performance was almost over.

I watched him as Mama Sheila was recording on her phone.Lord when she found out how to work Instagram she couldn't put her phone down.

I rubbed my stomach, turns out I'm pregnant with baby number two.

Aug looked at me as I wiped my happy tears.

"I personally wanna thank Onika fa putting up with everything,and my moms fa not giving up on me.And Mel fa looking up ta me.And most importantly AlsinaNation I love y'all."

"Good Night Chicago."

Aug and Mel walked offstage, as August hugged me.

"Thank You."

"For what?"I asked August.

"Fa believing in me,"he said as I smiled.

He rubbed Mel's hair as he grabbed my hand .

"Let's get outta hea."

Backstage I had gotten August white balloons.

We stood outside as we looked at the dark sky.

"Here's to new beginnings,"I said smiling as August pecked my lips.

"New beginnings, "August said holding his balloon string.

"New beginnings ,"Mama Sheila said holding hers .

"New beginnings to what, "Mel asked.

"New beginnings to life,"I said as Mel held his balloon string.

"On three we let em go ,"I said .

One.

Two.

Three.

We let the balloons go as we looked up at them move higher in the air.

"I Love You Ma,"August said looking at me.

"I Love You Too,"I said wiping my tears away.

10 Votes

The Secrets Series are now Over.

His Property will also be updated tonight hopefully.

Thanks for the support.