Girl Tälk:Nicki x Kae

Kae

"Chris come on we're gonna be late .Kal and I have been waiting on you for damn near 10 minutes."

"Shit I'm coming , "he said running down the steps.

"About time ,"I said walking out the house with Kal racing to our car.

Chris murmured under his breath as I looked back at him.

He was definately not the guy I fell in love with been damn near five years and that spark is now gone.

When we made it to Nicki and August house ,Chris had a Kanye mug on his face.

I ignored it because he was always mad about something so little.

I got out of my seat as I opened the back door ,unbuckling Kal.

He has become the light in my life,and although his Dad and I may not be on good terms.I thank him for our little man.

"Girl look at you looking hella thick,ass fat in them jeans,"Nicki said smiling as I laughed.

Nicki was like a reflection  of myself when it came to relationships ,and we grew close helping one another.

"These old things,"I said referring to my American Eagle shirt and high waisted jeans.

"You look cute tho and wassup with Chris."

I looked back seeing him in the same spot on his phone.

"Who knows,"I said plopping down on the couch.

"Mel dont mess your room up,"Nicki said sitting by me.

"So where Aug annoying ass at?"

Nicki sighed.

"He's at Shelia's , hes mad at me."

"Again."

She nodded.

"I was just telling him he needs a job."

"Dont you think he know that?The one thing he actually was good at was singing and you took that away from him."

Nicki sighed.

"I just get tired of being the glue to hold this family down."

I nodded.

"But at least you have a man to love you."

"What happened now,"Nicki asked .

"Something is not right ,I have a feeling he's going to leave soon.All he does is work,party,go to strip clubs,and come back home to bitch at me."

"See this is why I keep check on Aug you let these niggas get a bit of alone time and they get stupid and wanna act up."

"He probably has hoes which is why he dont touch me.I should grab his iPhone 6 Plus and smash the shit so he'll know how it feels to be hurt,"I said tearing up.

"Chris loves you,"Nicki said holding me.

"No he dont , "I said crying.

A/N:

-10 Votes
-If you havent voted on the last chapter please do so
-Updates are everyday since im on Spring Break
-Excuse any errors