A lost solace - I

How can you do this Neil?? Can't be more careful??? ....

Neil's eyes welled up as he heard his brother shouting at him....

Haa ... Beta todha toh...careful rehta....manjari agreed pricking his heart even more....

Careful?? And him??? Harshvardhan birla laughed sarcastically....

Neil had expected this from his father but yet it pained.....

His only hope was his Bhai.....

He slowly turned and choking on his voice asked ....Bhai do you I will...and neared him....

Abhimanyu pushed him by his chest that he fell down to the ground....

Tere vajase ....because of you all these happened ...Neil...he yelled....

Par Bhai i would never hurt bhabhi you know that...Neil said hoping his bhi would understand his stance....

But abhi was not in the mood to listen....he was frustrated and was burning in anger....

His akshara had to face a electric shock from a machine so approved by Neil.....

And now his eyes were burning down in anger.....

You are an illegitimate child..that's why na...you want to destroy his happiness right? His papa asked...

Neil immediately looked at his Bhai...

He needed an answer from his Bhai...he had always supported him whenever his father badmouthed....

But now that akshara is in hospital....Neil really wanted to see if he would support him as usual...

If he could see anything beyond his akshara.....

Anything beyond his obsession of true love .....

The room was filled with a jarred silence....

A silence so loud that Neil had gotten every answer to his questions that was thundering in his mind.....

Neil slowly got up still staring at his brother....

You checked the machine Neil, you checked!! And she still got the shock....meri askhu is lying unconscious.....abhi said... Breaking the last piece of heart he was holding to....

Isse kya baath kar rahe ho beta... Sun...kal se kaam pe aane ki zarurat nahi hai... because you are fired..... Jo khannd Kiya hai tumne uske baad yeh sab toh honayi tha...

Lagta hai uss arohi se pyaar karte karte. Isska gun bhi uski tarah hona laga hai.... harshvardhan birla yelled...

Neil saw abhi's eyes getting more redder...

He immediately walked and grabbed Neil's collar...

Don't tell since we informed about arohi's demand for share and we broke up your alliance....

This is Arohi's plan to get back...aur tum uski pyaar main pagal hoke blame apni upar le rahe ho.... I know you are so deeply in love with her....that you cannot see anything....

Neil slowly got out of the hold and quickly wiped his tears ....

Abhi's words and the irony around it made Neil's lips curve in a sarcastic smile....

He looked at each one of the members in his family or the one he believed it was....

None of them was showing an trace of love for him....