A wild dream!!

Ruhi was running  and abhir was trying to  catch her....

She hit a man's legs...and fell back on her chotu sa bum....

Ruhi wiped her elbow off dirt and without looking at the man she said in her honey dripping voice a little annoyed....

Aap dekhar nahi jaa sakte??? Apko kya laga...main itni weak hoon i am learning leakwonder...

Th man knelt before her ...and ru saw his face and the kid immediately knew in her mind .... Who he was ......

He ruffled her hairs as he stared his hands touching her head....leakwonder??? But by her hand signs he understood... It was taekwondo...he smiled....

Aapko lagi toh nahi...the man asked slightly pinching her cheeks...

Chachu chachu!!!! Ru saw abhir running towards him...and taking him to hug...

She is the new girl in our class....Ruhichuhi....
Abhir said all excited....

Ru rolled her eyes in annoyance....

Ruhichuhi yeh Mera chachu hai...Neil chachu..... Abhir said....

Ru was yet to speak a word from her mouth....

Neil smiled at Ruhi and gently helped her stand...and asked... Aapko lagi toh nahi beta?? He asked adjusting her hair....

Ru bit her lips.....and was confused what she should speak .....for she very well know it's her papa that was standing in front of her....

Ru slightly swing her miniskirt of the uniform and a little hesitant she asked....
Aapko patha hai Mai apki beti hoon...in a very low voice....but both bhir and Neil couldn't decipher....

Har baat toh chapad chapad kar thi rehti hai...ab kyu nahi bol Rahi bolna... Ruhichuhi....abhir said...

Lagi hai teroko beta?? Neil gently checked her...

Whole Ru's eyes slowly welled up....that poor child needed her mother so bad now...she just needed her to take her out of this place....away from this stranger....

Neil saw the child's eye welled up...and immediately took a chocolate from his pocket...hoping she would smile...

But now her tears rolled down her small smooth cheeks....

Before Neil could say a thing ..Ru's eyes met someone and the child felt relieved....mummmmmmmmmmaaaaaa!!! She yelled and threw Neil's hands in the air and ran leaving Neil behind.....

Neil noded his head and stood up dusting his knees....

He was about to walk off ....until he heard a very familiar voice from behind...

Meri Ru ko kisne hurt Kiya batao abhi kabar leti hoon Mai.....

Ru pointed towards Neil....

Neil felt a hand with full force that held him by his collar and made him turn.....

And when they came face to face.....

Both worlds collapsed....

Neil and arohi had come to face to face after 10 years....

10 long years.....

Aarohi slowly left the collar and Neil saw her nail scratch a little of his skin while she did that....

Mummmma.....ru came and hugged her and his behind her palloo...

Neil saw the kid clinging onto Arohi's saree...and tear quickly fell from his eyes down on the road....