One Fine day....

Something was pricking his eye disturbing his sleep..

Neil squinted his eyes and slowly opened...

As he saw those cute little hands on her eyes his lips curved into a smile...

Ru was lying over him hugging him in her sleep...

He just slowly lifted his head and saw his kid sleeping peacefully in his arms .....

Even wider smile appeared on his face....

He pecked a kiss on her hairs and wrapped his big arms around her...

His arms would fit another Ru she was that small....

He slowly ruffled her hair with utmost love and stared at the window that let the sun rays sweep in...

He kept staring at the light, thinking how lucky he was ... to have a family....finally someone who was His...totally...all for himself....

A beautiful independent wife who loves him to the core.....his child Ru who was like him in many ways..goofy yet so loving..still keeping her Mum's genetics intact by being unbelievably good at school because he was not....

He was just being grateful to life for its being so kind to him all these years...

Or may be not...blocking the sun rays he saw a figure tapping on her toes without saying a word...

It was Arohi...

Neil did love Arohi but it was times like this he was scared to say the least...

Utna nahi...hai??? Arohi yelled

Neil immediately signalled her to pitch down her voice and pointed out to Ru....

Arohi bit her lips to control her anger ..

Family picnic nahi jana... Arohi whispered...

But in her whisper too Neil could sense her agitation...

He moved a little to his left with Ru and signaaled Arohi to sit... Baath karthe hai...baito na... He patted on the bed sheet..

Arohi sighed ...baath....??/ She yelled and she remembered and spoke in a low voice again.... Baath?? With you baap beti na ...We just go with plans....

Neil still patted on the bedsheet signalling her to sit .....

Come sit on the bed na, Chipkali....Dont tell me after all this years in marriage you cannot say a word on bed with me....you just..... Arohi hit his shoulders before he could complete...

Pagal hai kya... she murmured and sat on the small space that neil gave ....

Neil saw her jhumka dangling on ear and her left eye with perfectly applied kajal...although he could see only half her face it was enough more than enough...

Arohi saw him looking at her...It was eight years down their marriage and this man seemed to never get tired of admiring her....

Kya?? Arohi slowly asked....

Neil smiled and leaned over and kissed her corner of her forehead....

Arohi closed her eyes in his warmth...

Chalo uto... Arohi said again but this was way sweeter than the one she had said earlier...

But Neil was no mood to listen he kept on ruffling Arohi's hairs and admiring her and still hugging Ru ...

Neil Arohi called to get him out of his stance ...

He kissed her forehead again , this time more passionately and with more love...