A precious Conversation!!

Abhir and Ru were playing in the garden upfront in the Birla mansion ...

Ru was running and Abhir was trying to catch her...

But suddenly ru hit a Man's legs, and was forced to take her step backwards..

She slowly lifted her head to see who she had bumped into...

The little eyes froze in the moment on what she saw ....

Abhir came from behind and caught her.....

Caught you...caught you... he said wrapping her arms around her little waist with his tiny fingers....

But Ru was standing still in one place ....not reacting to abhir....

So abhir too lifted his face to see what Ru was staring.....

And he too was bewildered at the site of it...

Still staring at the figure ....Abhir slowly inched forward Ru as if standing infront of her to protect her......

Not a word was said between the three.... A awkard silence filled with fear and Questions had engulfed both their young minds....

The man ruffled Abhir and Ru's hair terrifying them even more and let down a small welcoming smile and knelt down before them.....

Abhir held ru's arms still standing in front of her and quickly dragged her before the man could grab him or Ru....

Bhooth....Bhooth... Abhir yelled at the top of his lungs and ran inside the mansion dragging A Ru speechless Ru with him....

He ran so fast and so blindly that holding his little sister aways from Harm, that both bumped into Arohi and both of them fell down on their bum....

Arohi immediately knelt down to check on both kids.....

What are you both doing?? What if you get hurt?? She asked ...examing abhir....

Maaasssi......Maaasi.....Boooth......Booo... Abhir swallowed his saliva in fright....

Arohi was confused at this point and thought Abir was playing a prank on her...

What are you telling beta.... She asked still examining him and Ru....

Maasi vo.......Ru ke papa..... Abhir said.....

Arohi froze at her stance....and her eyes immediately welled up...

What is this disgusting prank, you too are pulling up....Ru...Abhir... she shouted at both of them....

Bachon ko kyu data rahi ho...... A voice came from behind and Arohi felt a chill shiver down her spine.....It was her Neil's voice.....

A tear rolled down her cheek.....

Arohi closed her eyes....and let down a small breathe ....

No...Arohi the kids are pranking...nothing much.... She murmured to herself and turned in a whiff...

What do you think I will fall for.....pr... She became speechless ....and walked back and hid both Abir and Ru behind her saree all terrified.....

Words were far off from her mouth as whole body and mind was in delusion ....

She saw her neil....From head to toe, back ....

Neil neared her, but Arohi in fright took steps backwards and the kids still hiding behind her saree took step backwards......

Her eyes started pouring ...without her intentions....