A last solace - II

Arohi hugged Neil tightly wrapping her arms around him claiming him as hers in the dark of that night....

Neil she slowly called keeping her face on his chest still hugging....

Neil was feeling so contented and happy for the first time in his life and he did not want to disturb the moment...he slightly hummed a hmm in response still hugging her....

Arohi bit her lips...she knew walking out from both their families...did give them mental peace ....but did hinder them financially....

Neil...I hav lost my license for a year....arohi slowly said....

Neil slowly ruffled her silky hair and pecked her a kiss ...

And I know tum ab birla hospital main kaam nahi kar paoge....arohi slowly added...

Neil smiled softly...nahi kar paoga nahi chipkali... Nikal bhi Diya he said slightly lifting her off her feet and swinging her....

Arohi immediately lifted her face and saw him in his eyes as her eyes welled up....

That's why I asked for those shares Neil...vo tumhara haq hai.... Shayad tume selfish lage....mujhe tum vamp samjh lo....arohi said shivering....

Neil saw her anxiety and kept his fingers on her lips shushing her ....and hugged her tight.....

You were right arohi....agar apne haq ke liye selfish hai...toh tum ho...selfish and vamp.....and I love that in my arohi....don't change....he said....

I won't ...she said sniffing his perfumes in....

I know...tu dete hai....Neil said and supressed his smile....

Arohi hit him on his chest playfully and walked a little back breaking their hug....

And went inside a room leaving Neil perplexed....

Soon arohi was back with papers in her hand...

Sign it Neil... She handed over the papers...facing him

Neil took the papers and saw it was the same papers where the shares were mentioned....

Neil saw it and saw her and smiled.... No arohi....this is not required....he said and thre the papers on the ground...

Abhi toh appreciate Kiya...par ab...arohi asked. All annoyed...and turned to pick up....

But Neil slid his fingers around her waist and hugged her from her back an held her from taking the papers back...

But arohi was still annoyed...we need these shares Neil....akshara jaise mahaan maath Bano...we both are jobless and this house is on loan ...kaise pay karneka. Iradha hai???

Arohi asked in a annoyed tone...

We will earn na chipkali....but before Neil spoke arohi hit him on his shoulders and jerked off and came out of his hug ....

I will get no job for 1 year and you have to start applying now only...tu sun bhi Raha hai...be practical Neil....it's your to own....arohi commanded....

What if you get your job back and if I get a new job, then?? Neil aske slowly...

Then also it's your right...Neil arohi said...

Neil smiled a little proudly and little at content , finally he had found someone who would never snatch his right....

Neil inches closer to hug her but arohi was irritated so signalled her hand to stop....