One last solace - IV

After 5 years of practice arohi had opened her hospital and now after 5 years with Neil superb administration they have opened a big and very well operating clinic....

Now to the present she took the file in her hand ... it read N&A Hospital it read....

Arohi chuckled remembering how they came up with it...

********Flashback*********

Arohi was biting her nails in tension she couldn't narrow down on a name for her hospital....

She walked to and fro in tension just then she heard her door open and rushed to it...

It was Neil .... carryimg their dinner along with him....

Arohi rushed to him and was about to talk...

But Neil was damn hungry....

He went straight up to the dining table , poor thing did not notice how trouble arohi as or didn't know how much trouble he is getting into .....

Chipkali aa na I got your favourite noodles...let's eat.... he took a plate served her and some for him and started eating....

Arohi just stood near him....

Neil then after sometime dumbly realised the silence

And swallowed loudly and slowly lifted his head and looked at his wife...

Not gonna lie sometimes he wondered if arohi was witch who burns through her eyes at moments like these...

Arohi fiercely moved ner him but he wrapped his arms around her waist and turned her made her sit on her lap in go ....

Arohi all irritated tried to get out of his hold but he gripped it tighter and tighter...

And pecked a kiss on her cheek near his mouth...

Chii Neil noodles hai muh main.... arohi said and wiped her cheek still trying and rubbing his hands trying to get out....

You want some ??? Neil asked naughtily....and held an turned her chin next to his lips...

Arohi forgot she was md at the moment and smiled a little...

He neared her lips and gave her a kiss , and it turned slowly too a passionate and deep one .. they both broke the moment and gasped forfor air and arohi comfortably sat on hi lap....leaning her on his and Neil inhaling her hair scents....

Neil still holding her by her waist leaned to the table and took some noodles and fed her.....

Arohi smiled and took it and arohi too fed him....

After some time slurping their noodles....

Arohi spoke... why take too plates ? When you have to eat from one eventually???

Neil smiled... ok...hereafter I would not take two plates...

Both giggled....

Ab batha...what were you worrying about??
Neil asked caressing her hair...and munching his noodles...

Arohi slurpped in her noodles and got up from his lap, wait she said and went to their room and brought her diary and sat back on his lap again making him blush and sending butterflies in his stomach...

Arohi showed her diary...these are the suggestions I came up with for the name of her hospital....

Neirohi hospital...

Aruoneil hospital...Neil read and made faces

It only got bad as it he read down...

Neil and arohi....

Arohi and Neil... waah wahy creativity arohi.....he curved his lips in sarcastic appreciation....

Ab itna likhi Gaye ho toh...how about....

Chipkadad hospital or chamkili hospital you after we are chipkli and chamkadad....

Arohi hit her head sometimes like these she wondered what she saw in him that she married....

But then she realises soon that's it's because of all this innocence and love she married him for....

We are not opening a very clinic we are opening for humans....chipkadad....chamkili...she made faces saying those names....

Oo....hello chipkali you don't know ...future mein na yehi trend hoga you wait and watch he said all stylish....

Arohi was done with her man...

Neil understood it and said what about A&N or even lets name it A.N hospital you see...he said proudly of the pin he just cracked....

Arohi bit her lips not wanting to smile and give him the recognition for the joke and boost his ego...and adjusted her itself it's N&A hospital ....she said....

But I want your name to be first , Neil protested...

Arohi adjusted herself and turned saw Neil in his eyes...

Neil I really thought I could get them treat you like how they treated abhi isliye I thought to get you those shares I thought then may be they treat you equal...but i failed....

Neil immediately nodded a no and was about to talk but arohi kept her index finger on his lips silencing him ....

Just listen na .... i wanted to...she wiped her tears... I want this for you Neil...your name should be first please....

Neil's eyes welled up....he immediately kissed her forehead....and they both let their tears out ....

You don't owe me anything chipkali for bhi tere Mann ki dhilasa ke liye.... ok I am not ok with this but for anything.... Neil said and hugged her tight....

And that's how the name N&A Hospital....

*********Now********

Arohi held the file net her chest and sat on the beside Neil who was still sleeping as so she thought...

I told you we should keep chipkadad or chamkili as the name and feel karke kya fydaa... Neil said rubbing his eyes and turned to her side and kept his heads on his palms and smiled...

Arohi smiled at him and hit him slightly...

They both laughed...

Neil slowly sat on his bed and arohi neared and kept her jea on his shoulders and kept the file on Neil's lap...

But seriously Neil after 10 years we are going to meet them ?? Aren't you anxious??arohi asked....

Neil lifted her head from her shoulders...and held her chin and turned right and left... this is not my arohi...she never fears patha hai....

Arohi sighed... it's a big day for us Neil I just hope they don't do any drama...

Neil pinched her nose lightly... they are birlas and goenkas aaru drama toh hoga but we will manage after all we are #chamkili you remember he took her hand and kissed it...

Arohi giggled and hugged him...

They got ready ...

****************
I know this is posted late so gave an extra chapter...

Next chapter is pakka meet...

Drop in your thoughts and vote it up

How did you like neirohi moments ???comment