One last solace - V

Arohi and Neil got ready and reached the venue...

Neil parked the car and saw arohi was so lost in her thoughts...

What happened chipkali he snapped his finger in front of her ...

No nothing....arohi said and got out of the car...

The meeting was with government officials and other hospital owners and it was the day where everyone knew who was going to get the grant and there was a after party after it....

A series of serious meetings where held...

Arohi and Neil di meet abhimanyu and akshara but neither had the time to talk...

It was somewhere around those meetings...

Arohi stopped to take some snacks and akshara caught up with her...

Grant toh as every year birla hospital ko hi milegi....akshara said...

Arohi raised he eyebrows but ignored her and went and sat at a table....

Akshara too sat near her ....

Waise patha hai last year i became mom to twins.... career hi sab kuch nahi hota aaru.... maa Banna bhi ek mahhan cheez hoti hai but you won't understand...and you never will ...akshara grinned...

Arohi sighed and kept her plate and walked off....without a word...

Neil saw all this from a distance and went behind arohi..

He went near arohi and quickly she turned the other way...

Arohi.. neil called and went near her ...

What is troubling you ?? He careeaed her hair...

Arohi simply hugged him and dug her face in his chest...

Ab mujhe darra rahe ho tum chipkali tell me na he said gently lifting her chin ...

Her eyes were filled with tears....

Mrs.akshara birl ne kuch kaha?? But tu toh strong girl haina meri , for what happened bolna??? Neil asked all of it in one go....arohi slowly wiped her tears...

Before she could speak someone called them for the meeting....

Arohi adjusted herself and quickly wiped those tears and nodded an yes looking at Neil...it's your big day today..we will talk later

Neil did not want to go but the meeting was up so he held her hand tightly reassuring her whatever she is going through her is with her...and they went to the meeting ...

In the meeting ...

The investors spoke after many judgement and affirmation..

The government actually went through all your hospital reports diligently and we shortlisted 10 hospital for the grant but then further discussions were held and we have selected our give hospitals they are
..

1)...

2)...

3)..

4)...

5)....N &A hospitals....

Neil and arohi turned into kids the moment they heard their hospital and did a little celebration in the room itself as the hugged and Neil kissed her forehead...

Abhi say it and angrily strike the table breaking their moment akshara tried to control his anger but he threw Akshara's hand in air when she tried to even hold him...