072

"You really think she'll know where he is?" Aurelia asked as they walked into Granny's

"You really think she'll know where he is?" Aurelia asked as they walked into Granny's. "Of course. We need someone who sees everyone" Regina said, walking over to the woman behind the counter.

"Hey, child-muncher, we're looking for someone," she said.

"Why should I help you, Regina? You burned me alive" the woman said.

"What?" Aurelia asked, looking over at Regina.

"It was Hansel and Gretal," Regina said.

"At your behest. And with your fireball" the woman said.

"Fine. Fine. But you stole my apple. What do you think happens when you steal from a witch, witch?" Regina asked.

"Fair enough" the woman sighed. "So, who are you looking for?"

"His names Herclules. You know, from the myths" Mary Margaret said.

"I know who Hercules is" the woman chuckled. "He comes in here on his lunch break every day and no matter how hard I try to fatten him up, his muscles are always bulging. It's a shame, he'd make a great Sunday roast."

"Lunch break from where?" Mary Margaret asked.

"The docks," the woman said.

"Remind me to never eat here again" Aurelia mumbled, glancing back at the now questionable kitchen.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"This is the tunnel she said she came out of," Emma said. The tunnels looked exactly like the mines that ran under Storybrooke. After Mary Margaret reunited with her old friend, Hercules, he agreed to help them as they followed the map the girl, Megra, gave them.

"Which means Killian's in here somewhere and we can finally leave and get something to eat that I'll actually be sure isn't laced with people," Aurelia said.

"All right, Wonderboy, are you sure you can do this?" Regina asked.

"Regina!" Mary Margaret scolded before looking at Hercules. "I know you can do this."

"We'll find your friend. Don't worry" Hercules said as he walked ahead of them, sword in hand. "Wait for me here."

As Hercules disappeared around the bend, they could hear the beat roar, the sound echoing against the tunnel walls.

"I hope he's okay," Aurelia said. Seconds later, Hercules came running back around, the creature not too far behind. Seeing how scared Hercules was, the rest of them prepared to defend themselves from an attack but heard a whistle as the growling stopped.

"What the hell was that?" Regina asked.

"I called them off," a man said as he walked up to them.

"Who are you?" Emma asked.