041

After Ingrid reversed the spell, the four women made their way through town making sure that everything was going back to normal

After Ingrid reversed the spell, the four women made their way through town making sure that everything was going back to normal. The townspeople who had been at each other's throats for the past few hours were now hugging and apologizing for their behavior.

"Emma! Lia!"

They looked up and smiled to see David, Mary Margaret, Regina and Henry coming their way. "Oh, you're okay!" Aurelia smiled, pulling David into a hug.

"All thanks to you three," he told her. When Aurelia looked over at Regina the only thing she could think of doing was apologizing.

"Oh I am so sorry for what I said! I didn't mean any of it. I just needed you to be angry to get the ribbons off and I still feel horrible-"

"It's alright. You're forgiven" Regina said, genuinely meaning it but still not reaching out to give her a hug like everyone else had.

Seeing Killian walking over to them, Aurelia couldn't help the smile on her face as he wrapped his arms around her. "I told you that you'd find a way to defeat her," he said.

"Well, really I hardly did anything. It was mainly Anna, she found this letter-"

"Take the compliment, Goldie" he smirked, taking her hand in his. "I'm not very good at that," she told him.

"You'll have to get used to it then."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Wow. That is a lot of ice" Anna said.

Once they were sure everyone was okay and accounted for, they all headed to the wall of ice that still surrounded the town so that Elsa could finally take it down.

"And it's time for it to come down," Elsa said, walking up to it. Just like the first time she tried, Elsa held out her hands and used her magic against the wall. Only this time it actually worked.

It didn't take long and Aurelia's hair was blowing in the wind created by her powers. But eventually, the wall was gone and the road out of Storybrooke was clear.

"Okay. Now can we go back home?" Anna asked, skipping toward the town line.

"Stop! Don't take another step" Emma warned. "That's the town line."

"Right. But I want to leave the town. Didn't I say that?" Anna asked.

"The wall may be down, but I sense that some of Ingrid's magic remains," Emma said, trying to reach out over the town line but was stopped by some sort of invisible shield. "Yeah, leaving this town's never been simple and Ingrid? She didn't change things. She wanted to be here alone, with us. She wanted to make Storybrooke her ice castle and clearly she wanted to protect it."

"So, how do we get back home?" Anna asked.

"Walking wouldn't get us there anyway. We're in a different realm" Elsa told her.