014

。゚☆: * storybrooke 。゚☆: * present

"I'm sure we'll find him," Aurelia said, trying to comfort Robin as they searched through the woods for Little John. "He couldn't have gotten far."

"I hope so. Little John is one of my oldest friends. He's saved my life plenty of times in the past" Robin said.

"This town isn't too big. He couldn't have gotten far" Aurelia told him.

David's voice calling out to them got their attention as they all headed in his direction. "There's blood," he said, showing them a bloody leaf. Robin looked around and spotted a trail of blood.

"He was dragged," he said. Aurelia looked up and spotted his body a few feet away.

"He's there!" she shouted, running over to him. Kneeling down next to his body she tried to asses his wounds.

"Is he alive?" Hook asked. "Barely" Auerlia mumbled, looking at the bite mark on his shoulder.

"I've never seen a bite like that before" Hook noted. "Me neither," David said.

"Can you heal him?" Hook asked.

Aurelia grabbed Little John's arm, closing her eyes as she started to hum. Robin and the Merry Men watched in awe as her hair started to glow. But she quickly realized it wasn't working.

"Something's wrong," she said, shaking her head. "It's not...its not working."

"It's alright. We'll take to him to the hospital" David said. "Okay, come on," Robin said, gesturing for his men to help pick him up.

Aurelia stepped back, staring at Little John with guilt in her eyes. "What's the matter?" Hook asked.

"I've just...I've never not been able to heal someone before" she said, tears in her eyes. "What if it has something to do with my cut hair? What if I'm losing my power? What if he dies because I couldn't help him?!"

"Hey. Breathe" Hook said. "I'm sure that's not the case and even if something does go wrong, it won't be your fault. Come on. We'll get him to a doctor. He'll be ok."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Nurses ran over with a stretcher when they saw them arrive with Little John covered in blood. Hooking his body up to various machines they could see his condition wasn't good. "He's bradycardic. BP dropping fast" a nurse said as Dr.Whale ran over.

"What did this to him?" Dr.Whale asked.

"We don't know," David told him.

Suddenly Little John began convulsing on the stretcher before they could get him onto a bed.

"He's going into shock. We need to sedate him" Dr.Whale said. "Fifteeen milligrams of propofol!"

Little John began screaming as his friends tried to hold him down. The nurse handed Dr.Whale the needle but before he could inject him, a tail sprouted from Little John's lower back and he began shrieking.