001

Deep in the Dark Jungle, Aurelia stood next to the only friend she ever had

Deep in the Dark Jungle, Aurelia stood next to the only friend she ever had. Tinkerbell. Both were banished to Neverland, never able to leave. "Maybe they're nice" Aurelia whispered, as the pair stared at the group rowing a boat up to the shore.

"Nice people don't just come to Neverland" Tinkerbell said, being crossed by people too many times to be so trusting. She had been on the island a lot longer than Aurelia had and didn't tell her that she actually recognized two of the small boat's inhabitants.

"Well what if they were banished here like us?" Aurelia asked. "And Pan gave them the luxury of coming on a boat? I don't think so" Tinkerbell said, pulling Aurelia further into the brush.

"So you're not even going to talk to them?" Aurelia asked. "We'll follow them first. See what it is they're up to then decide if we should talk to them" Tinkerbell said.

"Fine. But I have a feeling they could use our help" Aurelia said.

"You also thought that about Pan until he showed his true colors," Tinkerbell said. "I suppose your right" Aurelia sighed, following the former fairy as they trekked through the jungle, staying close enough to track the group but far enough to stay unnoticed.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Aurelia was alone in the treehouse she shared with Tink when she heard unfamiliar voices approaching.

Panicking she grabbed the closest thing to her which was a baseball bat-sized tree branch and hid behind a makeshift curtain.

Hearing the door to the treehouse opening she held her breath, holding the branch tighter in her hands.

"No one's home!" a man called out. "Come on up."

"It's pretty bare. Reminds me of someplace" a woman said. "You'd think a tree house would be more cheery," another voice said.

Popping out of her hiding spot, Aurelia whacked the person closest to her on the head and they fell to the ground with a thud.

Aurelia held the branch out in front of her glancing down at the man. "I'm so sorry" she cried out before looking up at the group standing in defensive positions.

"Uh, I mean, who are you and what are you doing here?" she asked, trying to sound intimidating.

"Tinkerbell?" the blonde woman asked.

"No. She's not here right now. I'm Aurelia. What are you doing in here?" Aurelia asked again.

The blonde woman held out her hands, gesturing for the woman with short hair and the other man to put down their swords.

"I'm Emma. These are my parents David and Mary Margaret. That's Hook" Emma said, gesturing to the man on the floor.

"We're here looking for my son, Henry. He was kidnapped by Pan and we were hoping that Tinkerbell could help us find him" she said.