010

With Pan dead, they were all free to move but none of them knew what to do

With Pan dead, they were all free to move but none of them knew what to do. Aurelia clasped a hand to her mouth as she tried to choke back the tears that were pooling in her eyes. Seeing someone die right in front of her wasn't easy, no matter who they were.

Belle fell to the floor as sobs wracked her body. "No! Rumple!" she cried. "He's gone!"

Realizing Belle was much more distressed than she was, Aurelia kneeled down, wrapping her in a hug even if she didn't know Belle that well.

Mary Margaret looked at Regina as she grabbed the scroll from the ground. "Regina, are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm fine," Regina said.

"I'm so sorry," Emma said, looking at Neal.

"My father did what he had to do. He saved us" Neal said. "Regina, don't let him die for nothing."

Regina stood there like she was in shock.

"Regina!" Neal called out.

"What?"

"We're here for a reason, love. Pan" Hook said. "He's dead," Regina said.

"His curse remains. Can you stop it? Or should we start preparing our souls? Because mine's gonna take some time" Hook said.

Aurelia turned to him more panicked than she was before. "You think it's going to kill us?!" she asked.

"No. No. It won't" Hook said, trying to comfort her. "We'll be fine."

But the incoming shouts and yell from Leroy, or Grumpy, one of the dwarves didn't ease her nerves.

"It's here!" he shouted. "It's here! The curse is here! The curse is coming from all sides. There's no escape."

Aurelia unconsciously grabbed Hook's hand, fearing the worse. "It's not too late. We can still stop it right?" Aurelia asked. "Yes," Regina mumbled. "Yes."

"But what's the price? Gold said there was a price. What is that price?" Emma asked.

"It's not our price," Regina said. "It's mine."

"What are you talking about?" Emma asked. "It's what I felt when I first held it. I have to say goodbye to the thing I love most" Regina said.

"Henry?"

"I can never see him again. I have no choice. I have to undo what I started" Regina said.

"The curse that brought us to Storybrooke," Mary Margaret said.

"That created Strorybrooke. It doesn't belong here. And neither do any of us" Regina said. "Breaking the curse destroys the town," David said.

"It will wink out of existence as though it were never here. And everyone will go back to where they're from. Prevented from ever returning." Regina said.