|| Talons and Tea Leaves

Y/N ascended the North Tower stairs on her way to the Divinations classroom, with Harry and Ron audibly expressing their fatigue trailing behind her

Y/N ascended the North Tower stairs on her way to the Divinations classroom, with Harry and Ron audibly expressing their fatigue trailing behind her. Hermione, on the other hand, maintained her composed posture, leading the group up the stairs.

As they climbed, Y/N began to feel dizzy and leaned over the railings, her exhaustion evident. "Hermione, please, carry me up. I can't go on like this!" she jokingly complained.

Hermione shot her an unamused look. "You're being quite dramatic."

Y/N continued her playful charade. "Oh, come on," she groaned dramatically, draping her arms lazily around Hermione's waist. Hermione instinctively put a hand on Y/N's shoulder as they walked side by side, shooting her a reproachful glance.

"Walk properly! You'll make me lose my balance!" Hermione admonished.

With a sly smile, Y/N nodded toward the top of the stairs. "Look, we're almost there."

Upon reaching the top, Y/N gasped with mock relief, then playfully collapsed to the floor, her knees giving way. Hermione, though also breathless, maintained her composure, unwilling to show her own fatigue.

"Really, Y/N?" Hermione quipped, helping her friend up. "Aren't Quidditch players supposed to be in top shape? Quite disappointing from the proclaimed 'Quidditch Prodigy' from the students."

Y/N chuckled as she caught her breath, patting Hermione's shoulder appreciatively. "I'm a Chaser, not a marathon runner."

Harry and Ron finally caught up, panting heavily. "You two didn't have to run," Ron wheezed. "We could have walked at a normal pace."

Y/N grinned at him. "Where's the fun in that, Ron?"

Hermione rolled her eyes but couldn't help but smile. "Come on, let's not be late for Divination. I heard from the older students that Professor Trelawney doesn't like it when students are tardy."

The group continued on their way to the Divination classroom, leaving behind the strenuous climb of the North Tower stairs, and Y/N's dramatics (not really).

Y/N entered the Divination classroom, gently pushing open the wooden doors, and greeted her fellow students with quiet good mornings. The classroom itself had a rather peculiar atmosphere, resembling a mix between an attic and an old-fashioned tea shop. She settled at a table beside Hermione, where Harry and Ron were also seated, with a tea set placed on the table that caught Y/N's curiosity.

Her attention shifted to the professor, a woman with exceedingly large glasses that made her eyes appear comically oversized. Her thin frame and unruly, chaotic bushy hair reminded Y/N of Hermione during their first year.

"She kind of looks like you, doesn't she?" Y/N teased, prompting an offended gasp from Hermione.

"Shush," Hermione hissed, earning a smirk from Y/N.