Raphinha

Word Count : 900 I'm really sorry it is so short! I actually really think it turned out good, just with less actual words. I hope that is okay.

Requested by we1rdog1rl I hope I understood your request correctly and wrote this as you wanted! <3

Raphinha

💙 FC Barcelona ❤️

𝐈 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐈 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Hey, Y/n," your boyfriend responds, picking up the phone. "What's up?"

"Are you busy right now?" you ask, feeling very nervous that he will be.

His voice becomes concerned as he says, "No. Why? Do you need me? Where are you?"

"I'm just at my house. Just finished working out. But can you... come over? Please? I think I need you..."

"I'm coming, princesa," he replies right away. He would do anything to be there for you when you need it.

"O- Okay. Bye. See you soon," you respond before hanging up. You sigh and go to take a quick shower, hoping maybe a freezing cold water will relieve some of these awful unwelcome feelings.

You're just finishing putting on some comfortable pajamas when the doorbell rings. You go to the door, and the moment you see him, you fall into his arms. He wraps his arms around you, whispering in your ear, "What's wrong, princesa?"

You just hug him tighter, before you finally lean away. You walk inside to the living room, and he follows you, closing the front door behind him. You sit down together on the couch, and you lean back into him, laying your head on his chest. He rests his hands on your stomach, whispering, "Come on, now. What's bothering you?"

You sigh. "I'm just... I'm really stressed out, Rafa..."

He nods, tucking a lock of your hair behind your ear. "About your final?"

"Yeah... I'm just..."

"Shhhhh... I'm going to be cheering for you, and you're going to win."

"What if we don't?"

"That's not thinking like a winner, is it, now?"

I turn over, and rest my head into his chest, muttering, "I'm not thinking like a winner... So then I'm not going to win... I'm so scared."

"Don't be. You'll do great. You'll shine, lovely."

"Rafa..." I sniff, wrapping my arms around his torso.

He whispers, "Oh, princesa, are you crying?"

You sniff again. "Maybe a little..."

He grabs your chin and lifts your face. He uses his thumb to wipes your tears, kisses you gently, and pulls away, looking straight into your eyes with his beautiful dark ones as he says, "It's going to be okay. You're going to win. I just know it, beautiful. I just know it."

★★★

"You're always crying, huh?" your boyfriend laughs.

"What do you mean?" you sniff, letting out a little giggle as you wipe your eyes. "I'm just so happy... we- we won, Rafa! We won! It was insane, too! We almost didn't but we made the comeback!"

He strokes your cheek. "What did I tell you? I told you you would win, didn't I?"

"Yes, yes, yes, you did!" you respond, your head dropping into his shoulder. You're shaking with excitement, and you hug him tight, wrapping your arms around his torso. He hugs you back gently.

"So, what were you all stressed for, huh?!"

"Well, you do have to admit, that match was an emotional roller coaster, Raphinha!"

"Well, yes, but regardless, you won either way, princesa!"

"I knowwwww," you giggle, shifting your head to rest on his chest. "I know, I know."

"You did amazing out there on that pitch. Better than my best match, by far."

"No! You're bet-"

"No, I'm not. No way. You're a star, lovely. You're my hero."

"Well, you're mine!"

"Fair enough," he nods, speaking in his usual softer way.

You sniff. "I'm just so happy about this win, Rafa... I'm so, so, so happy!" You're practically squealing, but you know he thinks that it is cute when you do that anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

"I'm so, so, so happy, too, because my beautiful princess won." He takes your chin in his hand, and leans in. You press your foreheads against each other, staring into each other's eyes. His beautiful deep dark eyes that have always enchanted you, ever since you met him. You touch noses, giving each other an Eskimo kiss. Finally, at the same time, you move in the same motion, both understanding at the same time, in the same wavelength, and your lips move to meet each other's in a strong, passionate, lovely, exciting kiss. He rests his hand on your hip, and you rest your hand on his chest. A tear rolls down your cheek, from all of this. All of the good, amazing emotions make you cry. Of course your boyfriend Raphinha understands that it isn't uncommon for you to cry. He knows you're very emotional sometimes, whether it is because of extreme stress or extreme excitement, as you have just shown both of those things to him very recently.

Finally, still in the same motion and rhythm, you pull away from each other. You pant softly, and he sees a tear, wiping it away. "Just getting the male urge to wipe a girl's tears away?" you giggle softly.

He laughs as well. "Yeah, I suppose. I'll always wipe your tears away, though, of course."

"Of course," you smile, and start giggling as he goes in to give you gentle little kisses all over your neck. "You're getting very romantic."

"Winning does good things to me," he jokes.

You smile, sighing in contentment. "I guess I like winning, then."