Aleix Garrido (Pt.3)

Word Count : 1028 Sorry it is pretty short, compared to the others. There was just less to write. I hope you enjoy it!

Requested by  theofficiallyfan

Just a note- I'm not doing this because I'm annoyed or actually wouldn't want to write more parts, but I just don't want this book to be disorganized, so I am setting the limit of one person only requested up to 3 parts in a story. Of course you could request as many characters as you want, and request three parts- that is completely fine. I will make sure that this is a very good and happy ending for you! You can also request Aleix Garrido again, but it would just be outside of this plot- a whole other story. I just don't want this to turn more into an Aleix Garrido fanfiction than an imagines book- I hope you understand! Thank you so much. ❤️❤️❤️

Aleix Garrido

💙 FC Barcelona ❤️

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞

"Hey, Aleix, want to hang out this afternoon?" you ask your boyfriend over the phone. "And evening?"

"Sure, what are you think-"

Suddenly, he is interrupted by another voice on his end saying, "Aleix, hey, who are you on the phone with...?"

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Your girlfriend?"

"Actually, yeah."

"Wait, dude, serious-"

You interrupt this dude, asking, "Who is that?"

"Ah, it's just Pablo."

"Pablo who?" you ask your boyfriend.

"Pablo Torre. My teammate."

"Oh, wow. Hi, I guess, Pablo Torre."

"Hi," laughs he, "Aleix's girlfriend."

You roll your eyes at the silliness of that, and say, "So, what, Aleix, are you at training?"

"Yeah, I am. But we're just finishing up, so don't worry, it's not like you're keeping me from what I should be doing. You're good. Anyway, got anything in mind of what you want to do today?"

"I don't know," you shrug. "Maybe we should just go to your house and, like, I don't know, watch a movie or something."

"Sure," he replies, and you can tell he likes this idea. "Should I pick you up at your dorm, then?"

"Yeah; pick me up as soon as training is over?"

"M-hm, sounds good."

"'Kay, see you then, Aleix."

"Yeah, see you." He hangs up, and you head right to your dorm to change from your school clothes, putting on a black long sleeve tighter shirt, a few clips in your hair, and a comfortable red skirt.

When he arrives and you get in the car, you say, "So, what movie should we watch?"

He shrugs. "Dunno. We can just put a random one on. The movie doesn't even really matter- it's that I get to be with you."

"I mean, you know I just wanted to do that for the sole reason of getting to snuggle with you," you grin, leaning over to give him a kiss.

He laughs, and nods, obviously agreeing, but just says, "Don't try to kiss me while I'm driving. Anyway, so how was your day at school?"

"Fine. How it always is. I'm doing well in all my courses. Everyone there is generally pretty nice- at least the crowd I tend to hang around. I try to stay away from a certain group of people. You know, the stupid ones who think that college is for going to parties and getting drunk and having sex with random people you don't know, instead of actually about getting an education so you can be successful, like it is really about."

He nods. "Yeah, I agree with you, honestly. It's stupid to start out in life and waste money and time and basically your life with that kind of stuff all the time. Like, all the time, I mean. Going to a party and getting a little drunk isn't bad if you only do it like once in a blue moon, you know? Not my thing, but I won't judge."

You smile, nodding. "Very correct, you sweetheart."

"I know I'm right, bonita," he laughs with a cute little wink, which makes you smile even wider.

Soon, you arrive at his large flat, and you walk in together. "I'm gonna grab some snacks, okay? You get comfortable on the couch. I think there's already a blanket there for you to use. Be there in a second."

"Okay," you smile, and go to the living room, turning on the television. You scroll his streaming platforms, searching for a good random movie to put on. Finally he comes in and throws you one of his hoodies before settling down next to you with some snacks. He slips under the blanket as you put on some random movie.

By the end of the movie, you have no idea what it was even about, because the only thing you were putting your focus on was Aleix, being the sweetheart he is.

He put one arm around you, and you rested your head on his shoulder. Soon, he started gently rubbing up and down your arm with loving little innocent touches. And then he moved on to playing with your hair, and running his fingers through it. He stayed mostly quiet, but that was okay, because everything he would've said he was already communicating to you. Every so often, though, he'd something sweet, like how much he likes spending time with you, or how pretty you are, or how much he enjoys little different things about you. Finally, when the movie is ended, he gently takes your chin in his hand and kisses you. And then, despite the movie being over, you snuggle up against his chest, and he rubs your back.

"You're so sweet... Like a dream come true," you whisper, wrapping your arms around him.

He kisses your cheek. "I want to be with you forever and ever and ever; 'til the day I die, Y/n."

You lean up and kiss his cheek, whispering again, "Me too, Aleix. Because this is heaven. You are heaven, and I love us. I'm so happy I chose you. We've worked out so well until now, so it's obvious it is meant to me."

He smiles back, very slightly. "Someday, I'm gonna propose to you."

"You better!" you laugh.

He grins at that and kisses you once more. When he pulls away, he answers, "I'd be insane not to."