Pedri González

Word Count :  1560

Requested by afrasila000 I decided to just do a short little cute thing here in this one with summer transfers, the new home kits, etc.! I hope you like it! Also thanks for this request because I honestly really am in a mood for writing about Pedri so you rock <3

Pedri González

💙 FC Barcelona ❤️

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧

"Messi is going to the United States?!" you exclaim in exasperation. "I thought he was coming back to Barcelona, Pedri!"

Pedri shrugs his shoulders, leaning back to stretch his back. He doesn't seem nearly as shocked (or upset, for that matter) as you are about this news. "Yeah, I guess so. Fans really grabbed onto the idea of Messi coming back, even though it was never for sure... It's kind of disappointing. It would've been great to play with the king of football again."

You nod. "No kidding... How'd it even happen?"

He shrugs. "I wouldn't know any more of it than you would! Read the articles. Just because I play for the club doesn't mean I know what goes on with the president and the transfers. I just hear the rumours and get to greet the new players when they show up on the pitch one day!"

"Pedri," you laugh, rolling your eyes. "It's not that simple. They don't just show up."

He shrugs. "Perhaps not, but regardless, I take no part in the decision making. I just play football, angel."

You smile at his little name for you. You're sitting over dinner in his house, just discussing life, really. Spending time together.

"I'm surprised you haven't heard about that news, though," says your boyfriend.

"What news?"

"About Messi..."

"You're pretty disappointed about it, aren't you?" you ask softly, gently taking his hand.

He shrugs again, taking a bite of his food. "Not that much. I'll get over it in a matter of a week. You know how I am." He smiles, giving you a cute little wink. "Anyway, I'm surprised you hadn't heard the news yet before today. It's been a while."

"Well, Pedri, you know I've been sick."

"Sure I do," he laughs. "I've been taking care of you whenever I've been around. But I would've been on my phone constantly checking!"

"I was in my bed constantly sleeping! The only time I was awake was because you were around and I wanted to see your handsome face, sweetheart."

He smiles softly at this name. "Stop being so perfect."