Fermin López

Word Count : 898

Requested by we1rdog1rl I hope I wrote your request accurately! And I'm sorry it's a little shorter than usual. Hope you enjoy! <3 Also sorry if there's more spelling mistakes than usual because I wrote this in a hurry. And sorry the picture there is kind of blurry.

Fermin López

💙 FC Barcelona ❤️

𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐎𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭

𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐎𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭

"Hey, honey, you did great," Fermin grins the moment he sees you. "I am so-"

"Shut up," you grumble. "I am tired. We are just going to go home now."

"Alright," he says with a shrug, walking with you to the car. "But you did do amazing, you kn-"

"I know," you sigh.

He shrugs once more, and you get to the car. You slip into the front driver's seat. He sits down in the passenger's, and you drive home together in complete silence, which you enjoy.

Until he asks, "Can I talk?"

"Is it important?" you ask with another sigh, rolling your eyes.

"Oh... Uh, not really," he says flatly.

"Then I don't want to hear it."

"So cold," he mutters.

"Yeah, you know it, hon. And you love it," you say, voice still monotone.

He sighs this time, leaning his face on the window, saying, "Well, right. Somehow, I do."

"Get your face off the window. You know you're going to be cleaning that up."

"Sorry," he groans, leaning off of it quickly.

As you drive, you slowly reach your hand out for his, looking for it. Finally, he slips it into yours gently, and starts to rub. "Stop. That's bothering. Just hold my hand."

You listen to him chuckle softly at this, before saying, "Alright, honey. Okay. I'll just hold your hand."

You're relieved as you're finally pulling up into your driveway. You park the car and open the car door. Fermin is already around, holding out his hand to help you out, but you ignore it, saying sarcastically, "I can stand up myself. I'm not four."

"Sorry," he says, rolling his eyes. You walk inside the house together, and go straight to the bedroom. Right away you take off your black button down, bra, shoes, socks, jewelry, and switch your black jeans out for blue pajama pants, before rolling into bed with a yawn.

"Fermin, come in here and into bed with me!" you call to the other room, sounding more like an order rather than a request. He comes in and lays down next to you. The most he does is take your hand, but you say, "No, no, no. Now that we're in bed, you can touch me. Now... Now I want snuggles." For the first time since the match, your voice has softens.

"I knew you'd want that, hon," says your boyfriend, starting to gently rub your back, gently grabbing your waist with his other hand.

"Then why didn't you, huh?"

"Because then you would've been annoyed with me. There's no winning with you, is there?"

You shrug. "Yet you stay, and you love it."

"You're a loaded gun. I never know what your cards are. You're exciting, honey."

"I know..."

"You always try to act so tough, but the moment I've got you to myself, you soften up."

"Mmmm, Fermin, shut up with all that." You roll over so you're facing him, and right away he goes in for a kiss. His eyes are sleepy and half-lidded, but the way that he kisses you doesn't match up with that. It's wet, hot, but slow, and of course, with a lot of tongue. His hand strokes your cheek, and your arms wrap around your back. When he pulls away, you're both catching your breath.

"If you were to say you didn't need that, you'd be lying. You act like you hate me, babe, but we both know you don't."

"Mmmm, nah. Yes I do," you say, giving him a wet kiss on the cheek. "I hate you so much... Can you just... Talk to me? Please? H... Hold me?"

"You strive to be so strong," he shakes his head, wrapping his arms around you, holding you, like any pain or burden that you had is suddenly taken from your hands and into his. You sigh again in relief. "Why?"

"Because I am strong, Fermin. Just shut up about it. Talk about something better."

"That was a wonderful match you had, honey. You did so well, no?"

"Yeah, I did do pretty good, didn't I?" you smile lazily, giving a little chuckle.

"You're hot when you act all cold towards me, but you sure are cute when you act all soft with me."

"Be quiet..." you sigh. "Next match of yours, I'll cheer you on, of course. Just like you do with me."

"Good," he whispers in your ear, so that you can feel his warm, moist breath. "That's what we do for each other... It's late, though, right now, and we both seem pretty sleepy. Want to call it a night?"

You yawn. "Most certainly, my love."

"Good night," he smiles, his eyelashes batting a few times before he turns off the dim warm lamp in the corner of the room. When he comes back, you're already starting to drift off, but you're definitely awake enough to feel him adjust you into a position in which you're leaning on his shoulder, your arm around his chest. He wants his share of affection, too. You give his neck a little kiss, before both of you drift off into a peaceful slumber together.