Jude Bellingham

Word Count : 2571

Requested by glitchnutss I hope you enjoy! I really did have fun with it, considering how long it is. I hope you have fun reading it <3

Jude Bellingham

🖤 Borussia Dortmund 💛

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧

"I'm... uhhh... I'm going to... uh. I'm going to... Saudi Arabia..."

"Saudi Arabia?" your brother Mason asks, eyebrows knitting together in confusion and concern. "Why, though?"

"I'm going on a tour there," you smile. "Before the World Cup. So I'll be like right there when it rolls around."

He crosses his arms. "Within the last few months, you've been suddenly really into going on random tours and cruises and crap. Like, why...?"

"I don't know!" you smile again, sweetly, at your brother. "Either way, I'll see you-"

"Just so you know, the World Cup is in Qatar, if you didn't know!" he calls after you, and you roll your eyes.

"Yes, Mason, I know where the World Cup is being held this year. Anyway, bye! Love you!"

"Love you too. Be safe."

And just like that, you're gone, and definitely not going to Saudi Arabia. You get in your car and drive to the airport. You weave through the people, and one (likely crazy) fan even points you out and says with wide eyes, "Are you Mason Mount's sister?!"

You promptly ignore her, not feeling like dealing with anything today. Shortly after Mason joined the national team, you said to him, "Great, Mason, now you're going to be crazy famous." He just laughed that off, but it is still annoying.

You get on your flight.

To no place but Germany.

The place that you have flown all these times in the last months. You always have to come up with lies about where you're going to Mason whenever he asks. One time it was Spain, another France, and one time even a cruise to Morocco. This time it is Saudi Arabia. 

But really, you've just been going to the same place every time. The same airport. The same guy.

★★★

You get off the plane, and the moment you step out of the tunnel and into the waiting room, your eyes light up to see him. Of course he has a disguise on to hide who he is. Otherwise, he would have been completely trampled by fans by now, who act like they love him as much as you do.