𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

⁎̩͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁂̩̩͙͙     ⁂̩̩͙͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁎̩͙

the next couple weeks pass and it's been easier for blossom to integrate herself in school.

making new friends. well, friend.

she's getting better grades. the only thing we wanna improve is her waterbending.

she doesn't take it seriously. barely knows how to use it in combat.

she proved my point when she tried a water whip and whipped herself in the face instead.

"come on, blossom. focus." korra said as she circled her.

i watched from the side as she stood on the training grounds of the air temple.

"i'm trying!" she muttered something my after that and tried it again.

"just relax. you're thinking too hard." i said as i stood watching her.

"how can i relax with mom yelling at me?!" she snapped.

korra rolls her eyes. "alright, break time." i sighed out.

the water dropped from her hands and she stomps over to the bench to drink some water.

i take korra's hand and pull her away. "how about i talk a turn in training her. and you go.. find tenzin and pema." i asked.

"why? she's doing fine. the getting stressed is just how she learns." she shrugged.

i move a strand of her hair behind her ear. "it works for you and sho. blossom needs reassurance and works better at a slow pace."

"like what, a snails pace?" she chuckled. i quickly slapped her arm.

"you're too strict with her. let me work with her for an hour or two, i bet she'll have the water whip down to science." i said.

she smirked. "is that a bet?"

"it is. a hundred yuans." i hold out my hand.

"one fifty that says she won't be able to." she nods.

"two hundred. and if i win, you're on top tonight." my hands were now on my hips, waiting for her to throw me a higher price.

she blushed and stumbled over her words. "wha- uhm, what about the kids?"

"seriously?" i deadpanned.

her eyes drift up and around as she thinks about what she forgot.

"uhm.. is it a birthd.."

"nope."

"work meetinggg.."

"nope."

"annivers..."

"really? come on, babe, you can do it." i chuckled.

"uhh.. day.. date! date night." she said proudly.

i nodded, even if i was a little hurt she forgot. but she forgot her age the other day, so it's not that big a deal.

"okay then. you're on." she laughs. she walks away to find tenzin.

i smile and walk over to blossom.

"alright, it's just you and me. let's try it again." i sighed out.

we go over the water whip over and over again until it looks like she's confident in herself.

"okay.. good. now we're gonna test it out." i nodded.

"huh? what do you mean? like with a dummy?" she asks, out of breath.

i laughed. "something like that. instead of a dummy, you're gonna hit me."