𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

⁎̩͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁂̩̩͙͙     ⁂̩̩͙͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁎̩͙

getting home, it was the scariest thing.

mama was home. and so was mom. i kept thinking they knew and they were just waiting to ambush me with an interrogation.

it was agonizing. i came home, changed clothes, and ate dinner. mom and mama were sitting with me and they barely said anything.

i was frozen in my seat and once i finished, i was quick to wash my dish and rush to my room.

as i locked myself in there, someone knoecked on the door. i froze again and was able to squeak out a word.

"come in."

the door opened and i had never felt relieved to see my brother.

"oh thank the spirits it's you, i almost shit my pants." i sighed out as he closed the door.

"did moms get you in trouble yet?" he chuckled, going over to my desk to sit down. i plopped down on my bed as i sighed out.

"no but i know they're going to. it's just a matter of when."

he chuckled and shook his head as if he doesn't get in trouble with mom half the time.

"i can't handle all his tension. i can feel stress pimples forming. how do you deal with moms being mad at you all the time?" i asked.

he scoffs. "they're not mad at me all the time."

my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"okay, dude." i sighed, rolling my eyes.

"i mean, i know mom gets mad at me a lot but mama never really gets mad at me." he shrugged.

"yeah, sure. but when mom is, what do you do?" i asked again.

he shrugs as his hand floats over one of my toys on my desk. he starts to fidget with it as his chair turns to face me. "i usually just agree with whatever she says. she scares me."

"no shit. but you know who's scarier when she's mad? ami." i said.

we look at each other and chills for down my spine. the last time she was legit mad at me, i couldn't hang out with my friends for a whole month.

and she barely talked to me too. it was horrifying.

"yeah, i'd take punishments from mom over ami any day." sho sighed. i laughed softly.

"just apologize and say you'll never do it again. best case scenario, you get grounded for a month and they let you go after a week or so." he advised.

"okay, cool." i sighed, rubbing my palms together. i rarely get in trouble like this so i don't know what to expect.

"i don't know why you're worried. your moms' favorite." he said.

"stop lying." i chuckled. he laughs softly and looks down at the toy bison in his hand. "i'm probably mama's least favorite kid."

"whatever. just do whatever they ask and you'll be fine." he put the toy down and got up.

just as he opened the door to leave, ami called my name.

"blossom, come to the kitchen please."

my heart. shattered.

sho looked back at me and was smiling.

"don't be an asshole,"

"have fun." he smirked and tiptoed toed to his room down the hall. i got up and left the room before turning the corner to the main room.