𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

⁎̩͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁂̩̩͙͙   ⁂̩̩͙͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁎̩͙

before we knew it, we had three kids.

syoaran was nine and was practicing his firebending.

blossom was the six and was reading more books than i could imagine for a child her age. she was more focused on those then learning what her bending was.

and baby yasuko was born just a week ago.

as i held her on the couch of the hospital room and korra was tending to asami, there was a knock at the door.

"come in." korra called out.

the door opened to reveal mako and jiang with our kids walking in and their newly adopted daughter, naoki.

"hi, my babies!" korra squealed.

"mom!" syoaran ran to korra and blossom smiled at her before running over to me.

"mama! is that the baby?" she asked.

"yes, it is. come here, sit down." i put the seat next to me and blossoms climbs up. she stared at her sleeping sister in my arms.

"what's her name gonna be?" she asked softly.

"her name is yasuko." i said. blossom's eyes light up as yasuko begins to squirm around.

"uh.. she doesn't have any hair." she muttered.

i laughed softly. "she'll grow some in a few months. do you wanna hold her?"

she looks up and smiled before nodding. i gently placed the baby in her arms and adjusted them so yasuko was comfortable.

"okay, lift her head up just a bit.. there, and.. yeah, you got it." i smiled as yasuko watched the baby intently.

"she looks like you mama." she looks up at me.

"yeah, she does, doesn't she?" i chuckled.

i look up when syaoran walked over. "whoaa, she's so.. wrinkly."

"yeah, she's gonna be that way for a little while." i laughed.

syaoran watches her with admiration.

"you okay, babe?" i asked softly.

"mhm. but now i have another little sister to take care of. what if i'm bad at it?" he nervously hugs himself.

i laughed softly. i lead him over to my side and he puts his arms around my neck while i hug him with one arm.

"you're gonna do just fine. don't worry about a thing. as long as you care for them and you listen to them, you'll be a great big brother." i told him.

"hmm.. okay." he hummed. i smiled at him and look back down at blossom.

yasuko began to wriggle around in her blanket and i take her when blossom sticks out her arms like she's about to explode.

"okay, mama, takehertakehertakeher." she rambled. i chuckled and took yasuko back into my arms.

⁎̩͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁂̩̩͙͙   ⁂̩̩͙͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁎̩͙

the next couple of months were compiled of sleepless nights and sleep deprived kids, which made them cranky.

and crankiness was the last thing we needed because it started to affect asami and i.

"no, blossom, you need to finish your lunch first." i sighed out from the kitchen.

"ugghh, can i atleast have candy afterwards?" she groaned.