𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨

⁎̩͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁂̩̩͙͙     ⁂̩̩͙͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁎̩͙

the wedding came soon enough and asami and korra were getting ready in our apartment to help jiang get ready.

bolin, opal, mako, and i were here to help mako get ready and waiting for them to leave.

opal and bolin sat at the kitchen table talking while mako was eating a breakfast he made for himself.

i sat with my legs crossed on the couch with korra next to me. she was slumped, arms crossed and legs spread out like she was ready to sleep.

we had been waiting for asami to finish her makeup since eight thirty.

it's been an hour.

and the only thing stopping korra from loudly complaining about it is that we have company.

she wouldn't care if it were just my brothers, but opal hadn't seen the real us yet, and we'd like to keep it that way until her and bo get married.

"how much longer until asami's done?" mako asked with a mouthful of moon peaches.

"i dunno. she'll finish when she finishes." i shrugged while running my thumb over my glossed white nails.

"man, i'm so glad i don't have to deal with her taking too long to get ready anymore." he sighed.

"hey. i heard that." asami yelled out from the bathroom.

he stops chewing and glanced up.

"sorry." he yelled out.

i heard her groan and korra and i laugh.

"she'll finish in a little." i told bolin.

"wait, so are you and jiang gonna do your makeup?" korra asked.

"jiang probably will but i'm not. asami did my makeup once and i looked absolutely ridiculous." mako said.

"you looked cute!!" asami yelled.

"he looked like a clown." i laughed.

he nods in agreement and the rest of us laugh.

"i can do your makeup!" opal suggested.

"oh, no, sweetie, he meant he hates all makeup." i said.

"you can do mine!" bolin tells her.

"promise?" she smiled. bolin's she's widen a bit and he nervously nods.

opal and i share a look before and laugh a bit before asami walks into the living room.

"okay. i'm good. you girls ready to go?" she asks, still putting an earring through her earlobe.

korra and opal mutter "yeah" and grab their things to get ready to go.

i say bye to the girls and opal before closing the door and turning to my brothers.

"alright. let's get you ready." i sigh.

bolin and i look at our brother who looks like he just rolled out of bed after an eighteen hour nap.

for the next hour and a half, we helped him do his hair and i made sure his suit was made to fit.

his right sleeve of his maroon suit was long, so i trimmed it and started to see it so it would look good.

as i was focused on getting the sewing needle into and out of the cloth, bo and mako started to have one of their brotherly talks.

"i can't believe you're getting married before me." bo sighs.