on da bus 🦅🫵🔥‼️‼️

MEANWHILE......

"MONOMA SHUT YOUR BITCH ASS UP!!!"

"MAKE ME!"

"LEMME AT HIM- BAKUGOU LET ME GO!"

"SIT DOWN 🤬🤬🤬"

"HEY!"

Aizawa's stern voice shut all of the yelling parties up quickly.

"All of you sit down and shut up. I was SLEEPING."

"yes sir 🫡 :3"

Bakugou and (Y/n) faced the front, the latter's hand's folded nicely. They fidgeted and whistled to themselves as their seat partner grew more and more irritated until-

"Wanna share airpods?"

He looked over to them, who was holding out one of the airpods to him with an eyebrow raised. His disgusted face relaxed as he tentatively grabbed it.

"Better play good music."

They smirked, "Always do."

They scrolled for a few seconds and smiled, clicking on a song. The gentle guitar strums filled his mind as the song started.

come rest your bones next to me.... and toss all your thoughts to the sea.... i'll pull up each of our anchors... so we can get lost....

you and me

"Ricky Montgomery, huh?"

"Shhh"

say, say what you mean... tell me the truth... or tell me you're through-

A light weight fell upon Bakugou's arm, he stiffened and looked down to see (Y/n) resting their body against him and curling their head into the crook of his neck. It was... nice.

my heart is buried in venice, waiting for someone to take it....

It felt like....

home.

The song ended, transitioning into another song. He couldn't even register it though, all he could look at was the person resting on him, trusting him enough to be this vulnerable around him. He let a soft smile escape him, and dared to put his head atop theirs.

He could get used to this.

He didn't even realize at first when his pinky finger was so lightly touched by their finger, curling around to link. He didn't even notice until after he woke up that this small touch had transformed into his hand completely resting on top of theirs, squeezing it even. And yet, he felt no reason to pull away. He just felt the need to keep letting this... annoying person's light and warmth encapsulate him further.

He was in so deep.

(the song that played next was love me more by mitski btw they added it to the queue)

guyssss get this i said i would give you some drama but like i'm out of school i never have to gaf about them again lmfao. I HOPE YOURE ALL HAVING A GOOD SUMMER KEEP DRINKING WATER PUT ON SUNSCREEN I LOVE YOU MWAHHHHH
-your bestie (who is giving you a hug rn)