Kirishima gets no men

(Y/n) had spent the night overthinking, and it was clear the next day as they ran in the classroom seconds before the bell. They fumbled in taking off their backpack and tripped over their feet (dw they caught themselves before they could fall that would've been EMBARRASSING) as they approached Izuku.

"Izu!"

He raised his head slightly, and made the dwayne johnson face.

"...yeeees?" He said like Ben. (the dog like the dog that goes ho ho ho)

"I need a frog. NOW."

Tsu looked over from the side of the room.

"I'm a frog, kinda."

"Not you, queen. A real, tiny, stupid, goofy ass frog. I love frogs. I must obtain one."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I-"

"Figures you'd like frogs."

Izuku and (Y/n) turned to Bakugou. He's facing them with his knees over his chair, and smirks at the staring pair.

"Bakugou."

"(Y/n)."

Izuku looks between the two rapidly, like in a cartoon. A question mark appears above his head. This is real.

"Did something happen between them? Since like, yesterday? Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh yassssss."

"Guys?"

"What do you mean, "figures you'd like frogs?" If you've got something to say, say it bitch 👹👹👹👹👹"

"It means nothing."

"What do you have against FROGS"

"NOTHING."

"IM NOT GONNA MAKE YOU THAT PLAYLIST YOU SKANK"

"PLAYLIST⁉️" Deku is confused. Along with Kirishima, who had walked over despite Aizawa literally standing up front waiting for the drama to end.

"What's going on guys? 🤨"

"NOTHING STUPID HAIR"

"Nothing, Eiji..."

"Guys. Class. Let's go."

The class slowly turned to the front at their teacher who was just 🧍‍♂️. They all scrambled into their seats and went 😁.

"Thank you. Now listen to me because I have very important information that could be life changing-"

"Pssst, Bakubro."

"Whattttttttt."

"Is something going on between you and (Y/n)?"

"No. Why do you care?"

"I don't! Anyways... I was thinking about going to the gym after school.... wanna join me?"

Bakugou quirked an eyebrow. "Can we spar?"

Kirishima snickered, "Duh."

"Then fine, meet me by the doors after school."

"It's a date!"

Bakugou looked at him, confused.

"Uh.."

"I'm just joking, man!"

"Hmm..."

Kirishima stared at his friend for a bit longer and turned back to the front, cheeks blazing red. The class erupted in cheers, only Kirishima and Bakugou didn't react to whatever their teacher had said. Kaminari came over and shook the red head.

"Were you fools not listening?! We're going on a overnight trip like last year, which as you remember did not have any cases of kidnapping or foul play of any kind!"

Kirishima gripped Kaminari's hands that were still holding onto his shoulders and shaking him.

"When??"

"Next week!"

"Jesus, short notice much?"

"Turns our our parents have known for a while, though, and were just sworn to secrecy or something, hehe."

(Y/n) came bounding over to Bakugou, talking a mile a minute. He was suddenly reminded of the quiet persona they held so often, and what a stark difference it was to this person he sees in front of him now.

"Are you excited, Baku?? I sure am! And we'll be with class 2B, that's even better!! And-"

"Yeah, sure, it sounds great, hey do you wanna hang out."

They stopped dead in their tracks.

"That was sudden~ but sure! When?"

"Uh... today-?"

Kirishima looked over with the most broken face he's ever seen from the boy.

"Oh right... tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sounds great!! Can't wait!"

And they bounced away.

Bakugou looked over at his shark-toothed friend.

"....my bad.....s- *cough*-sorry."

Kiri looked up and smiled slightly.

"It's okay."

The bell ring throughout the school, and the class started to pack up their stuff. (Y/n) ran over to Izuku to resume their conversation on frogs as they walked out of the room, Ochako soon following behind and behind greeted with huge smiles from her friends. Bakugou found himself gathering his things quickly to catch up with them, and stopped as soon as he realized. He was becoming....

another average lovesick boy.

"Nice job, Mr. Loverman."

Kaminari and Kirishima walked over to the shocked, silent boy and both clapped him on the back.

"Let's go, doofus," Kaminari laughed.

He staggered and walked towards the door.

How dare this person make him act like this, and how dare he be perfectly fine with it?

***
guys. i updated. are you proud of me? i know you are 😈 ANYWAYS sorry i've been gone i had so much stuff going on, junior year is just about what everyone says about it with the ACTs and school and depression and friendships and stuffffff..... 😛

i hope you all are doing well! end of the school year is almost here, get your stuff turned in and finish strong! ily all, and i'm still figuring out that playlist so we'll just wait and see what happens with that, and GO OUTSIDE‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ ITS ALMOST SUMMER AHHHH

-your bestie 🥰🥰🥰
(also 1 year since this fic started wow where does the time go)