dark shadow go rahhhhhhhh 😼😼😼

Tokoyami was, in short, carrying his team. Like, literally. He resided on the ground, screaming instructions to his demon counterpart as the other three students held on for dear life, desperately trying to get near Hawks. The bird-dude, however, simply dodged every attempt while laughing mockingly.

"Can't any of them see that their weight is only hurting Dark Shadow..." Izuku mumbled to himself.

(Y/n) and Iida nodded in agreement, the latter saying (while apparently directing where an airplane should land with his crazy arms): "No matter what tricks they try, with the unsteady jolting that comes with flying, it's more likely then not to not actually work. Bondo's quirk goes everywhere, Pony's horns need to have a focus point (and Hawks is much too quick for them to actually capture him), and Sato needs to be fighting in close combat. Hawks is the expected winner of this round. Unless, if Tokoyami creates a plan only he participates in to combat his winged enemy. Remember, though, Dark Shadow is affected negatively in the sunlight. As you can see, there's sunlight."

The two listeners murmured nonsensical words as an answer and they all looked back up at the fight. Hawks was lazily doing flips as the team was shakily landing back down. Pony tumbled off first and dramatically kissed the dry dirt on the earth's surface, crying out exclamations in both English and Japanese. Sato jumped off next, landing dangerously close to Pony's crouched form and stumbling away in surprise. Lastly, Bondo slid off and gaped as he clutched his heaving chest, sending what looked like shocked glances towards an angrily snarling Dark Shadow.

The rest of the two classes were too far away to make out any words the team said, but it was clear they were trying to make a new plan whilst ignoring Dark Shadow, who constantly barged into the group and shouted suggestions at his keeper.

"Tick-Tock, Champs!" yelled a smirking Hawks, slowing tapping on an invisible watch on his wrist.

Izuku quickly turned around after hearing that and strode over to Ochaco, grabbing her wrist lightly and walked her over away from the group. She grabbed his phone from inside his bag while he stretched, putting in the password (it's all might rulez) and placing it on the group after turning up the volume. She quickly ran to his side and got into position.

"3, 2, 1 Go!"

And just like that, the entire class knew what was coming.

The sound of a clock softly traveled through the air.

"It goes on and on and onnnnn"

The two swayed in the air, arms at their sides- they looked like seaweed.

"Tiktok on the clock, don't stop."

They pointed their fingers out, pointed at their own invisible clock on their wrist, and then went 🙅‍♀️🙅‍♂️😝🤚☺️🤚.

"Remind me of-"

They pointed to the other's head.

"Everything tonight."

They made 'waiter hands 💁‍♀️💁‍♂️' to the side and rolled their shoulders.

"Zone, own? Yes, I'm in the zone"

They put their hands on their hips and sassily shook their heads side to side.

"I used to know..."

They fluidly moved to the opposite of each other (like how charli dwhatever and sir little hudson did all the time lookin like snakes and shit) and body rolled like pros, making intense and completely serious eye contact at the same time.

"I gotta a good feeling-"

They jumped into parallel second position.

"Dreaming about the things that we could be."

They threw their hands up in the air and brought them down slowly, then putting the left arm out as the right one did a lasso thingy 🤛🧍‍♀️🧍‍♂️💪🌀.

"Soitsgonnabeforever"

Deku jumped to face Ochaco, pointing at her with his right arm.

"You already know 🤪"

She mimicked him, but using her left arm instead.

"That's the real me when i'm in the spot."

They crossed hands and clasped them together, shaking them up and down two times.

"Don't 🤨 believe 🛐 me 🗣 just 🤚 watch 😼"

They both tugged their hands close to their bodies, making their bright smiles practically touch the other's as they bounced on the balls of their feet.

"OoOoOoOo~"

They broke apart and faced downstage lookin like 🧍‍♀️🧍‍♂️.

"Is it too late now to say-"

They shifted their weight into each foot as they leaned to the right and left twice, exaggerating the shoulders.

"I need a one dance."

They stood in a wide second position as their hips moved from side to side thriller style.

"Rah 😾"

They paused with their hips cocked to the side.

"Then we start to dance and i'm singing like-"

They prepped in a jazz fourth and simultaneously did a triple turn, landing perfectly.

"Oh, I want something just like thisss"

The two mad men did a bent right fan kick, then did a triplet underneath themselves (walking three steps like backwards.)

"Might be over now, but i feel it still-"

The best way to describe this step is the 1970's club signature dance step. Their twirling hands went up left, up right, down left, down right 🤜🌀🤛.

"Buuuaaaaayyyyt I always had a feelin"

Oops, handshake time 😝😝😝. What's the handshake? It's too fast to tell :(

"Duh 😋😇😳🥵🥴👹😐😱😁"

They turned away from each other real quick and slapped the soles of their shoes together.

"*epic club music becomes more aggressive* I won't 'ou to 'e 'appierrrrrrr."

They jumped around, one (1) hand each up in the air like they were actually at a 20 and under club.

"Becausei'mhappy-"

They stopped. The music abruptly ended. Izuku grabbed his phone as Ochaco walked back to the group.

And that was that.

yeah besties. i made them do a impulsive dance routine. and i'll never apologize because it feels so in character. if you guys don't know what tiktok sound this is, 1- where have you been? and 2- look at nmillz1 and find the video of him singing it or just look for the original tho it's kinda hard to find (at least for me)
anyways happy august here's a present

 if you guys don't know what tiktok sound this is, 1- where have you been? and 2- look at nmillz1 and find the video of him singing it or just look for the original tho it's kinda hard to find (at least for me)anyways happy august here's a present

😐🤪😐
-your absolutely amazing and perfect bestie