HAWKS IS GAY?!?! (NOT CLICKBAIT!)

By the end of the spontaneous dance routine, Tokoyami and his group had still not taken down Hawks. Dark Shadow wasn't liking the sunlight, and currently was screaming death threats at the fellow bird guy.

"Man, fuck you! You suck!"

"That's what yo momma did 🤪💁‍♂️"

"No she didn't!! Choke on a dick, prick!"

"Already did 🥺👉👈"

"Oh fr? On God? Just like that?"

"Yuh."

"Y'all hear that??? He's fruity!!"

"Dark Shadow, quiet! So, do we have a plan?"

"Yeaaaaaaaaah......"

"Let's go Team Pony!!"

"Go off sis."

The team of four walked backwards, staring up at Hawks. Pony attacked first, directing and shooting her horns at him....

as a diversion 🤯.

He dodged and smirked down at the students, taunting.

"Strike now, Bondo!" yelled Tokoyami.

But Bondo didn't strike.

Dark Shadow did.

With his attention trained on Bondo, Hawks' 'hawk vision' didn't notice the speeding blob of darkness hurtling towards him. He was tackled quickly, taken by surprise. Sato leapt into action, plummeting to the two struggling individuals and readying his fists. He pounded (his FISTS) into the two, Dark Shadow knowing well enough to slip away. Pony and Bondo ran to the tussle, using their quirks to pin him down as Tokoyami bound Hawks' fists together with the capture tape.

A whistle cut through the air.

They had succeeded.

The team (not counting Tokoyami) jumped in the air, screaming their excitement as the emo bird dude bro simply closed his eyes and smiled.

"Good job, guys. I'm proud of our teamwork."

"Hey! A little help?"

The students turned to the hero, wide-eyed. He laughed and pulled at his restraints until the snap! of tape breaking was heard.

"Just kidding lmfao."

"Guys."

Aizawa's head popped out of his sleeping bag, his dark hair was messier than usual. Hot.

"Nice job. Work harder and faster next time."

"Yes sir 🛐🛐🛐🛐🦅"

"Team two is up in 10 minutes! Prepare yourselves!"

And so it continued. Team two through five went and fought Hawks, trying to immobilize him. Only team's three and four were able to accomplish the task. Kirishima was walking towards Bakugou when the call for his team was yelled.

"Whoo! He's a tough one! Good luck, man!!"

"I don't need luck.... I'm K A T S U K I B A K U G O U 🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺"

He walked towards Aizawa, leaving Kirishima breathless in the wake of his manliness.

"So manly...."

"Last call for team six! Neito Monoma, Itsuka Kendo, (Y/n) (L/n), and Katsuki Bakugou get ready to rrrrrrumbleeeeeee"

nah cause this book went from 200 reads to 1.12k in 10 days and i have no idea how but i'm not going to question the wattpad gods
hope you all are staying safe happy and healthy!! enjoy the rest of summer and if you're going back to school... sucks to be you lol i don't start until september 🤪😝 have fun at a DESK
-i love you all,
your bestie