Bath buddies.

After 30 minutes of Kate caking makeup onto my face, she does her own.

She grabs her money and we walk through to the kitchen where we find Jake now in his boxers sitting on the kitchen counter chatting with Nathaniel.

As I walk in behind Kate the guys hear our heels and turn around.

Jake jumps off the counter and walks over to Kate taking her in his arms.

'I swear to god if he says something about her looking amazing in the couples way they talk I'm gonna puke' I think to myself as I grab my money out of my purse.

"Awwwww baby, look at you, I better get a piece of this tonight." Jake says before kissing her neck.

I start making fake gagging noises.

"Ohhhh Minx sush. You should know what it's like to have someone to be all cute with. Just because you haven't had a boyfriend since Adam doesn't mean you gotta rain on my parade." Kate says wrapping her arms around jakes neck.

"Hey I have the right to rain. I'm already letting you drag me to this stupid club." I say grabbing a beer out of the fridge.

"It is not some stupid club. This is 'THE' club! You should feel grateful that I got our names on the list, and guess what bitch VIP aswell! So what I think you're supposed to say is 'Thank you'."

"Ohhhh, thank you Kate for banging the new owner. Now I'm gonna have those heel sores for the next week." I say rolling eyes and smiling, gaining a little giggle out of Kate.

She walks up and stands in front of me.

"God gave women 2 gifts. These." She says giggling while grabbing my boobs. "And three holes to pleasure with."

"Three?" I say wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Ohhhhhh Minx, my sweet sweet, innocent Minx." She says shanking her head and planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

"We should get going." I say releasing her and going to throw my bottle away.

Kate hums

"Where you headed?" Nathaniel says from the counter he was leaning on very quietly.

"I'm so glad you asked!" Kate beams, "me being the best friend in the whole wide world, got Minx and I VIP privileges to the hottest new club in the city." Kate says before skipping over to Jake.

She plants a quick kiss on his lips, "Later."

And then skips to me and hooks her arm in mine, "ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." I say giving her a soft smile.

She opens the door and practically drags me out.

______________________________________________
23:00

"IF YOU TRY DRINK MY DRINK ONE MORE TIME KATE, IM GONNA TRIP YOU!" I shout over the music as Kate once again tries to steal my drink.

"BUT THEY TASTE SO MUCH BETTER FROM YOUR CUP!!" she drunkenly shouts back.

"WE'VE SWAPPED GLASSES SIX TIMES NOW KATE!!! ITS NOT THE GLASSES." I shout again.

Kate shouts back something with a confused expression but the musics too loud for me to hear.

"WHAT?!" I shout back

She shouts again but I still can't hear.

'WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH TRYING TO SAY?' My inner voice shouts over the music.

I give her a confused look and she rolls her eyes shaking her head and hands.

I nod and we just carry on dancing.