6am wakeup call

"YOU DIRTY LITTLE SLUT!" Kaye squeals almost bursting my eardrums

"No Kate, it was an accident, do you know how awkward it was when he had to help me fix my dress. I wanted to dieeeee."

"It's not that bad. Maybe my brother will soften up with you and we'll finally see him bring a girl to family events." Jake says pouring himself a glass of my apple and cranberry blend.

"Oi drink your girlfriends juice."

He just ignores me and takes a sip out of the carton before putting it back in the fridge.

"Kate how will I face him tomorrow, he left at 8 yesterday cuz he needed to be in court and never came back. So I didn't have to face him. Tomorrow his schedule is completely free and he wants me to go in early again." I say before picking up a pillow and smothering it on my face.

"I have the perfect dress for you!" Kate squealed and jumped up.

"NO, NO MORE OF YOUR SUICIDE DRESSES." I shouted after her as she ran down the hall.

I got up and went to my room, locking the door before she could bring out another one of her dresses.

I stripped down and got into bed.
I want to sleep so badly but my mind won't switch off.

No matter how hard I try to think about something else my mind always goes back to Mr. Grey. Why is he having such an effect on me, I'm not usually this nervous and clumsy around guys. I've gone 1 and a half years perfectly fine without a man, but now all of a sudden ?

I start thinking about what happened today, the leg touching, then my dramatic fall and then his boner.
OH MY GOD!
it's my fault he got a boner! I fell and he saw everything, then after I came back he was hard! Oh my god what must he think of me?

Maybe he was thinking the same thing I was. All my dirty little fantasies about us in that office. What I want him to do to me.

You know what, maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I just enjoy myself while thinking about him once. It won't hurt....but it'll obviously be a one time thing just to get it out of my system.

'It's not gonna be a onetime thing dumbass.'

You shut up before you ruin it.

Soon my hands found their way into my underware and I imagined them being his. His warm, thick, masculine fingers moving rhythmically in and out of me. My breathing increased and I felt my body reacting to my touch while I imagined it his. My back started to arch as my legs begin to shake.

I started imagine him and I in his office, him bending me over his desk telling me to not make as sound, he prepares himself before slowly entering me. He increases in speed and I begin to moan, he bends over me and puts his hand over my mouth. He then whispers in my ear, "you're gonna have to keep quiet darling." He says before he moves his hand down to my neck, pounding himself inside me harder and harder. Until finally.

My chest heaves up and down rapidly and my legs begin shaking uncontrollably, a loud moan leaves my mouth before I could stop it. Holy shit. I just did that. To my boss.

__________________________________________________
5am Wednesday morning

"Someone enjoyed themselves last night." Jake said while sitting down on a stool by the kitchen counter.

"What do you mean?" I turn around and ask chewing on my slice of toast.

"OHHHHHH MR. GREY! YESSSSSS! OHHHHHHHH!" he moans out making crude facial expressions