Anxiety Trouble

Alex's PoV:

I watch as she sits in the corner of the room we're shooting my new music video in. Her eyes are cast down at her feet, as she sits just that bit further away from people.

"Okay, Alex?" The producer asks, pulling me out of my trance.

I realise I haven't been listening to him.

"Yeah yeah, I'm just gonna go talk to my wife for a moment." I sigh, not taking my eyes off of her.

I make my way towards her. Finally her eyes flicker up to meet mine. I tilt my head at her as I take a seat beside her.

"Yes?" She questions, when I don't say anything.

Noticing the way her fingers are fiddling with my jacket, I take her hands in mine. She tries to muster up a smile but it proves difficult.

"Do you wanna go sit back in my dressing room? I need you to relax for me 'cause you're putting me on edge 'ere, baby." I suggest.

"I'm sorry." She mumbles.

Her head falls and she slumps down slightly, trying to make herself smaller.

"You don't need to be sorry. C'mon."

I stand up, taking her into my dressing room. Turning to her, I lift her chin up to make her gaze into my eyes. I raise my eyebrows as a cue for her to speak her swirling mind.

"I- um. It's just a lot out there. There's a lot of people and I was up all night working. I do want to be here with you, love, I really do, but I feel very anxious." She confesses in a ramble.

I lean my head down and rub my nose onto hers, a tactic I know soothes her.

"Just breathe for a second." I speak calmly and she listens as her breathing becomes normal. "There you go. Everything is okay. There's nothing to worry about, I'll take care of it all."

Her eyes fall shut, while she nods along with my words. I help her lay her body down on the settee.

"You stay 'ere and get some sleep. I'll be right out there if you need me. You're safe, baby." I hum, stroking her hair out of her face.

I reach for the blanket, that's draped down the back of the settee, and cover her exhausted body with it. Her hand grabs hold of mine.

"Stay with me until I fall asleep?"

"Of course."

Kissing her head, I stay crouched besides her whilst she drifts off, her hand clutching mine the entire time.

Y/N PoV:

Rubbing my eyes, I sit up from my nap. Stretching out my arms, I familiarise myself with my surroundings. I check the time. 6:58. I've been asleep for just over an hour now. I get up to begin my search for Alex. Poking my head out of the door I spot him alongside Miles. Miles catches my eye first, so I gesture towards Alex. I watch as he taps Alex on the side, whispering something in his ear. Alex's eyes scan the room before landing on me. I give him a small wave. He makes his way towards me, stepping inside of the dressing room. Immediately, I wrap my arms around him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, baby. Did you 'ave a nice nap?" He hums in my ear.

I nod.

"We're finished for today now. You wanna go to that Italian restaurant that you love, it's only up road?"

"That sounds nice. Just me and you? Or is Miles gonna come?" I ask.

"No, just us. I want some alone time with you, love. I feel like I 'aven't seen you all day."

He pulls back and pushes his lips onto mine.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Authors Note:

So, I know i said i finished this book and wouldn't be posting anymore chapters BUT I was bored and suddenly wanted to write again so enjoy I guess!