Money problems

"You nearly done yet, darlin'?" Alex asks me as I walk back to where him and Nick are sitting.

Nick's girlfriend and I were shopping while they sat and had a coffee.

"Yeah we're finished." I reply, giving him a quick kiss.

I sit on a chair next to him.

"Did you get everything you wanted?" He questions me, his face close to mine and his voice low.

"Not really." I breathe out, laughing nervously.

"Why not?" He frowns.

"I- um- I didn't really have enough. It's just not been a good month, y'know money wise." I sigh, playing with his hand.

"What? Why didn't you tell me? I can help you."

"No no-" I begin to protest.

"Uh uh. That's not how this words. What's mine is yours. You don't even 'ave to ask me, baby."

I don't reply, too embarrassed. I don't want his money. That's not why I'm with him. We sit and chat for a little while, then me and Alex say our goodbyes. We start to walk out of the shopping centre, when Alex tugs on my hand. I turn to look at him. His eyes are on the Victoria's Secret lingerie.

"One more shop." He says, practically pulling me inside. "Fuck, I wanna see you in some of these. Please?"

He looks around, entrapped by all of the different options.

"Alex." I call, glancing at the price tags. "This is the expensive section. I know you want it, but I just don't have the money for this right now."

"I'll pay." He says, paying it no attention.

"No. I don't want you to."

"Let's try these on you." He grins, completely ignoring my disagreement.

I go along with it and try them on. I'm not gonna let him get me them, but it can't hurt to see what it would've looked like.

"Alex it's on." I poke my head out. "Come inside to see it."

He opens the curtain slightly and comes inside. His mouth falls open when he looks at me.

"Wow." He gasps.

I giggle.

"Fuck me. You look fucking amazing, baby. So beautiful." He sighs, running his fingers up my thigh. "God, I can't fucking wait to take that off of you tonight."

His warm breath tickles my lips.

"Except you won't be doing that."

"I told you I'll pay."

"And I told you I don't want you to. I'm not with you for your money, Al."

"I know your not, darlin'. But I can still spoil you as much as I want. Fuck, I wanna spoil you so much especially if it's this. It's a present for both of us anyway."

His head dips down and his lips meet my sensitive neck.

"Oww. You really shouldn't. It's too expensive, Al." I sigh, slowly giving in to him.

"Okay, take it off so I can pay? I wanna get home so you can get back into it again." He pleads.

"Okay. But I'll pay you back."

"Whatever puts your mind at ease, baby." He chuckles.

"I will." I insist.

"Shhhh." He hushes me.