Wanting each other

Alex lays on his stomach, on my bed, while I sit cross legged.

"No no. It's like this." He instructs me as he demonstrates how to lift up one side of your top lip.
I stare at his lips with my eyebrows frowning, concentrating on trying to do what he's doing.
He laughs at my failed attempt. I shove his shoulder.

"Don't laugh at me." I giggle.

"You're sweet." He smiles at me.

I notice him staring at my lips. I give him a warning look. We're just friends and I don't want to ruin that. We're very close and intimate with each other most of the time anyway. I lay down next to him and rub his shoulder. He brings his face down to me and rubs his nose on mine. I hum and kiss his cheek. I can feel his warm breath on my lips and begin to panic. I give his shoulder a push, so he rolls over onto his back. I climb on top of him and giggle. His hands caress my thighs, while I run my fingers through his gelled hair. His hands begin to make their way up to my hips. He's irresistible. I lean my head down to him and rub my cheek softly on his warm one.

"Stop teasing me." He groans.

Suddenly, he flips us over so he's hovering above me and my legs are hooked on his hips. He watches as he strokes my smooth, bare thigh.

"Alex." I say shakily.

I grab the back of his head and pull him down to me. The sexual tension is unbearable. I can feel him through his shorts as he pushes his crotch onto mine. We've never been this close before. Our lips only just touching.

"We can't." I sigh.

"Why's that, baby?"

"Because- umm- I don't know. I can't even think with you like this."

He smirks at me.

"Ohhh. What are you doing to me, sweetheart?" He moans as I roll my hips on him. "Let me kiss you?"

I nod without hesitation. He slowly pushes his lips to mine. The kiss is soft and tender. It then deepens and I feel his tongue slide into my mouth. Our mouths stay connected as I push him up, so we're both kneeling. I moan, while gently pulling his head back using his hair.

"I don't want to get too carried away." I sigh, keeping him close to me. "I really like you, Alex. I don't want us to rush anything."

He grins at me, lovingly.

"I really like you too"