38

(idk why it's so tiny dnt ask)

Kameron POV

the streets been talkin heavy bout kamari sayin she locked in for real now.

anybody who knew kamari before kaysia would know she was a player real bad.

shordy was a hoe, whore, thot, slut, shit err thing under the sun but loyal.

kamari dead fucked everybody n they mom n her friend yonna was kinda a hoe too after her n jai broke up.

she fucked anybody that walked shit prolly still do.

and she use to play the hell outta everybody.

my only regret is not fuckin cus i know her pussy gotta be good as hell.

anyways imma make another account to look at kaysia shit cus she got me blocked.

shit the rumors was true.

kamari proposed.

i should fuck up they relationship.

they killed my girl and got my nigga jai inna coma.

then on top of all that them bitches tried to kill me.

if i can't get the kid i'm goin after they relationship.

they definitely not gonna get married if i got anything to do with it.

little does kamari know i'm still in good contact with her first love.

like 15 year old first love.

they dated for like two or three years until ole girl ghosted kamari.

she was torn up real bad by it. honestly probably why she starting hoeing.

anywho imma call n see if she tryn link cus i ended up finding her like two years ago.

she picked up the last ring.

"hey kam."

"yeooo."

"what's up?" she asks.

"i wanna talk to you about something link?"

"uh sure where?"

"we can go to this lunch spot n i'll pay all on me," i tell her.

"if youre tryna ge-"

"i'm not i just wanna talk about something."

"oh okay i'll see you in 30 minutes then."

"bet," i said before hanging up.

i'm not gon lie i definitely tried to get at shordy before but she ain want to considering she kamari ex.