16

Kaysia POV

Kaysia POV

I woke up in the corner of the cell that they had threw me in to an officer hitting me with a baton.

"i'm up i'm up," i said and he stopped.

"come on shordy you get ya call now," he said and i got up.

i wanted to call kamari but she's wanted so imma jus call one of her backup phones.

he walked me out to the phones and i dialed her number in.

'Hello this is an automated call from Baltimore, Maryland jail for inmate Kaysia Armani Johnson. Say "Yes" if you want to accept this call,' the AI thing says.

"yes, hello kaysia baby what's wrong what happened," kamari says with worry and fear in her voice.

"mari i need to g-get out they have me on four charges one for attempted murder, possession of illegal firearm, possession of a controlled substance, and lying to the police." i said crying into the phone hard but not hard enough to where she couldn't hear me.

"oh shit, okay well imma have you outta there within the next hour. are you okay though," she asked and i almost didn't tell her but i decided to just let her know.

"th-the officer that arrested me r-raped me and then when i got here two other ones made me give them head and threatened me at gun point and tased me for no reason, please mari ju-just help me i don't know how much longer i can stay in here," i said trying to hold back my tears and speak as clearly as possible.

"they what? matter fact fuck a hour imma be there in 15 minutes just stay low cus all them niggas gon fucking die." she said hanging up before i could say anything else.

After the call they threw me back in the cell and gave me an apple.

I was hungry but i didn't eat it because i was scared that they may have done something to it.

i just stay in the corner of the cell cold and half dressed for the next 10 minutes until i heard tires screeching.

A few seconds after that i heard multiple gun shots like from an automatic gun and it seemed like that shit ain't reload because they sprayed for a minute.

i heard the screams of many men and women til it eventually all went quiet.

about a minute later mariah ran into where i was and unlocked the cell with metal cutters and picked me up because i was honestly too tired to walk.

as she ran with me in her arms i saw all of the officers laid out except for the one who raped me.

"mari it was him, he raped me," i yelled out as mariah kept running with me.

now kamari was face to face with the dude that raped me and she pistol whipped him knocking him out.

after that she stripped him and put him in handcuffs kidnapping him and putting him in our trunk.