35

Kamari POV

Kamari POV

it had been two months since yonna came back n some shit happened not terrible but kinda unexcepted.

"oh my god where the fuck is yonna," mariah yelled running up to me and kaysia room because her n jay are over here.

her and yonna got back together and as much as i hate to admit it they toxic as hell.

"girl i don't know if youn just text her," i say.

"don't you think i tried that. ain't she your best friend," she rolls her eyes.

"ain't she your girlfriend?" kaysia says.

"yeah but-,"

"but nothing it's your girlfriend so why should mine know where she's at?" kaysia looks up.

oh..

well damn what's goin on between them kaysia normally be cool with everything having to do with mariah.

"bro whatever," she say walkin out the room.

"you good?" i ask kay cus she don't really be like that towards people she fuck with.

"yeah baby i'm fine why?" she tilts her head.

"nothing," cus i don't wanna start anything.

as much as i stand for yonna n riah relationship that shit gotta go.

ever since they got back mariah been havin trust issues n shit real mothafuckin bad.

meanwhile yonna been just fuckin around doin dumb shit.

not goin out n fuckin other bitches all the time dumb shit but just dumb shit.

ever since riahs 20th birthday party a week ago yonna hadn't been really talking to her and i honestly have no idea why.

but one thing i do know is that i'm tired of riah askin me where yonna is like i know.

kaysia n i on the other hand have been talking about kids because she's been wanting to have one being around Jay so much.

i'm down but i wanna get married before we have any kids even though it already feels like we're married.

later today i'm going ring shopping because i'm planning on proposing on her grandmoms birthday.

she was really close with her and takes me with her to visit where she was laid to rest.

i know that her grandmom would love to see her grand baby get proposed to so im gonna do it next month when we go to visit.

"baby i'm bored," kay whines.

"ok uh what you wanna do?" because she always says that when she wants to go somewhere.

"uhh shoot niggas for fun," she says causing me to look back at her.

"sorry intrusive thought," she laughs.